PDA

View Full Version : Reports problem

Awyx
09-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Hi, Im a new user of Holdem Manager and I wonder if it's possible to get the report to seperate hu games. So I can have both 5/10 and 5/10 headsup because my stats get mixed up. I don't know if I can do this by myself already or if it something you have to add?

I also wonder if it could be possible to get "hu 5/10 on 6max / hu 5/10 oop bb" as I play some headsup on entraction where the button is wrong placed if you play headsup on a 6max table.

This affect the stats and playing style very much so it would be awesome if I could see them as diffrent.

Best Regards

fozzy71
09-11-2009, 12:27 AM
Hi, Im a new user of Holdem Manager and I wonder if it's possible to get the report to seperate hu games. So I can have both 5/10 and 5/10 headsup because my stats get mixed up. I don't know if I can do this by myself already or if it something you have to add?

cash games > reports > select report name from list > winnings sumamry

I also wonder if it could be possible to get "hu 5/10 on 6max / hu 5/10 oop bb" as I play some headsup on entraction where the button is wrong placed if you play headsup on a 6max table.

This affect the stats and playing style very much so it would be awesome if I could see them as diffrent.

Best Regards

Not sure I understand you, but I think it is something the developer should be aware of. Could you find some example hands, and zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net and CC me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net. From the description, I am thinking it might be good if you could also provide a screen shot or 2.

Awyx
09-11-2009, 01:51 AM
I mean that when you are only 2 players on an entraction 6max table. Button is the bigblind and sb (who is oop) starts the action the first round aswell as the 3 coming rounds.

This is diffrent from the normal headsup game when button is small blind and he starts the action the first round and then get to see what the other player does before him in the other rounds.

By the way I'm getting very wrong VPIP on my hands in holdem managers it seems like. says I have 41 in 6max when I have about 28 in pokertracker (on the same 40k hands)?

Why is this? (I downloaded the new beta today and I don't know if it was like this with the stable version).

Best Regards

netsrak
09-11-2009, 02:46 AM
You need the latest Beta for this working.
It may be necessary to purge and reimport the hands or create a new database.

Please come back if you still have the problem with the wrong positions when using the latest Beta.

Awyx
09-11-2009, 02:48 PM
OK thanks now the VPIP and PFR and those stats are right.

Anyhow I wonder if you could possible add so 2 players on a 6max table on entraction gets devided to a own group like "5/10 hu on 6max" in the winnings summary report when you make a new version.

netsrak
09-12-2009, 04:41 AM
Please suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions