PDA

View Full Version : Turn off Cake pre-fetching?

GrindUnumb
09-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Whenever I have HEM importing while playing on Cake and any other poker site I have an issue. Table Manager lists the Cake client and each table with a checkmark. At the bottom of Table Manager while playing it says "Pre-fetching Cake hands" or something close. This causes some lag, even if I manually uncheck those boxes. Is there a way to keep HEM from doing this?
It only happens when I play Cake with other sites (FT, Stars, Bodog, Carbon). But if for example I play FT and Stars only together its fine.

It also causes an additional problem when paired with the MergeConverter. That converts Merge hands to Party format. When I use TableManager to bring the HUD up on Merge, it will crash TableManager 100% of the times if I am playing Cake at the same time. Now if I was only playing Bodog+Stars+Merge everything would go without issue. That is why I think being able to disable this Pre-fetching Cake thing and whatever identifies the client & tables inside Table Manager would resolve both issues. We know HEM does not import opponents or use a HUD so what is HEM even trying to do?

fozzy71
09-10-2009, 10:49 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

GrindUnumb
09-19-2009, 06:28 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

Has anyone looked into this? Its been awhile and no responses here, and no one has emailed or PM'd me either.
I can't be the only HEM owner who plays on Cake and other sites that allow HEM & HUDs at the same time.

fozzy71
09-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Sorry for the delay in a response. I will forward this to him again.

GrindUnumb
09-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Sorry for the delay in a response. I will forward this to him again.

Thanx Fozzy.