PDA

View Full Version : Adding new def via pending tasks

fash1k
01-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Hello,

I created new definition with latest HM2 (6088). New pending task was created and I proceeded it. After NC scanned all my base, it was written that a lot of notes have been added. Seems alright but when task finished I got... please, open attached file:

I think, it isn't working, just freezed because my CPU is free (when NC was searching for notes, it was 80-90% CPU load). I checked the replayer - new notes have appeared in right place but if I close this tab in NC, they will dissapear (also tested). So, am I need to wait more time or nothing will happen? Seems, it's a bug, would be wonderful if you will fix it.

Thanks.

nilaynilay
01-11-2012, 05:06 PM
I would advise a reset here. unless a simple reboot resolves it

fash1k
01-11-2012, 07:36 PM
And this I've got after reset:

After it NC seems to freeze too but after the tab closed notes haven't been deleted.. Those thing appeared only in latest hm2 and NC update..

nilaynilay
01-11-2012, 09:24 PM
exactly what do you mean by NC freezes? the screen shows its waiting for new hands.

fash1k
01-12-2012, 07:28 AM
I mean that this appears after NC finished viewing the base. You can see, that 142k of notes was written and NC finished it's work but I am still able to click on stop button and if I wonna close the tab of this task, NC wrotes some warning where I need to click yes for tab close as it is when the progress of notes creating is not finished. But the progress bar shows 100%, no new notes appear and CPU load is 10% - here the freeze is, I mean =). It is similar to my 1st screenshot in this thread, something happens in the end of NC work, when the notes are done and it need to stop the proccess..

nilaynilay
01-12-2012, 12:44 PM
this is normal. NC always assumes new hands are on the way since that is the only way it works in real time play. so even after all the hands are done NC still checks for new hands. It will never stop on its own as long as NC is kept open.

Same way hm2 works. if its open and you start playing it will grab those hands and put them on your hud

if you try to close it warns you in the sense that any new hands you play wont get notes taken. for ex. you decide to close the screen and go play some nl100.