PDA

View Full Version : HUD on PartyPoker

Flameboy
09-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Hi i just installed HM, and playing on party poker, the hud works fine on the first table, but not on the others even though i think HM is importing hands from the other tables.. what could be wrong ?

Mike chops
09-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Can you try using the table finder. Table manager->tables->table finder.

Flameboy
09-11-2009, 04:20 AM
Thanks alot, that did work. Now the problem is that the stats are all over the place, and I can put them in the right place, but the next time i open a table i have to do it over again. Plus when i move the stats to the right place on one table it moves on the others as well, so i can only have stats the right place on one table, if that makes any sense :)

fozzy71
09-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Thanks alot, that did work. Now the problem is that the stats are all over the place, and I can put them in the right place, but the next time i open a table i have to do it over again. [quote]

Make sure that if you have a preferred seat option set in party, that you match the HM > HUD Options > Seating Preferences. If you do not have a party preferred seat set, make sure the HM settings are all null.

Then:

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

[quote]Plus when i move the stats to the right place on one table it moves on the others as well, so i can only have stats the right place on one table, if that makes any sense :)

hud options > tables preferences > turn off [ ] WYSIWYG