PDA

View Full Version : postgres etc.

singsang
09-10-2009, 08:59 AM
hallo,

i started playing on the ongame-network a few days ago. i managed that HM saved the hands but the hud won't pop up, it said that hud could not import etc.(vista user should run as administrator). i use vista and it runs as admin. on FTP everything was working though.
i read in this forum and turned UAC off, after restarting HM didn't start at all, the postgres window poped up and when i clicked connect an error massage appeard. so i made system recovery because i wanted to play on FTP and it worked so far.
so yesterday i tried it again, downloaded newest patch etc. but did not worked so i turned UAC off again and after restarting same problem again(postgres window). i tried it 3 hours now with the instructions but it is not working. i did FAQ ID 171 step by step but after step 10. installation etc. it didn t worked so i wanted to go further in the list but next step is not possible because after reinstalling postgres, i can t find it when i go to start/admin tools/services...the rease therefore might be that i can#t install it as a service when i try this a error window pops up which tells: invalid username specified!

what should i do i waste so much time and this really puts me on tilt!!

p.s. why turning off UAC it had worked for me over a year on FTP, PS and Everest??

thanks

netsrak
09-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Sounds like you really screwed your system.

please email fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version

singsang
09-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Sounds like you really screwed your system. .

ok, and why did i "screw" my system, i only did what was told in FAQ 171.

i sended an e-mail.

kind regards