PDA

View Full Version : B2B Hud says everyone's VPIP is 100

Interpol
09-10-2009, 03:37 AM
Wtf?

I haven't played at B2B with HEM before, but ever since I started playing the HUD says everyone's VPIP and PFR are 100, even after like 300 hands. When I look at the same players' stats from HEM, they show the correct numbers. No restart, getting the latest updates etc seems to work.

Help?

netsrak
09-10-2009, 06:44 AM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 30b patch from the link in my signature.

You will need to purge and reimport the hands or start a new database.

Interpol
09-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Creating a new database helped :)

A new problem, though:

For some reason HEM only recognizes about 50% of the hands I've played? It imports every single one of them. For example I've played ~2k hands of B2B NL50 today with a new username. When I click at Player->change and choose the new nickname, the number of hands it shows is correct. When I look at the graph or sessions, it only shows about 900 hands played with that nickname and I can't find some of the biggest hands from "sessions". But when I search for some hand I happen to remember via "preflop cards" based on my pf cards, it finds it and I can get a full hand history. All hands are NL. Hmm?

fozzy71
09-12-2009, 06:31 PM
To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

options > misc options > apply filter changes to all tabs

graphs tab > all hands > filter > clear

Interpol
09-13-2009, 10:58 AM
None of the above helps, as the problem isn't HEM not importing hands (it imports 100% correctly), it just doesn't recognize that some of the hands are played by me. Instead it treats them as observed hands or something. All the hands are in the database but they don't show at sessions, graphs etc as HEM doesn't realize that I am the hero in them.

I have all filters cleared and the latest version. :(

netsrak
09-13-2009, 11:48 AM
Please mail this hands with a link to this thread to fozzy@holdemmanager.net