PDA

View Full Version : Can't get prefetch to work (Stars)

AbsolutCam
09-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Using 1.09 beta 30

Have gone through the FAQ process

In HUD options, Site Options, have selected "Pre-Fetch one hand" for Stars

Save folder for pre-fetched hands is c:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Same folder is 1 of 2 included in Current Import Folders (other is c:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\HandHistory)

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

fozzy71
09-10-2009, 01:53 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Please update to the latest beta 30b - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

Then, try this new hud build. Unzip, and copy/paste over your current \holdem manager\hmhud.exe.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/hmhud31.zip

AbsolutCam
09-10-2009, 02:30 AM
Holdemmanager.config attached.
I will update to 30b and then try new hud build.

fozzy71
09-10-2009, 02:39 AM
Using 1.09 beta 30

Have gone through the FAQ process

In HUD options, Site Options, have selected "Pre-Fetch one hand" for Stars

Save folder for pre-fetched hands is c:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Same folder is 1 of 2 included in Current Import Folders (other is c:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\HandHistory)

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Holdemmanager.config attached.
I will update to 30b and then try new hud build.

Please change the archive folder for your pre-fetch import folder:

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchiv e
C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data,True,True,C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager
</setting>

You are archiving the imported files to C:\HMArchive. But you are archiving the pre-fetched hands, to the same folder that they are importing from. Set that archive folder for C:\HMArchive folder like your pokerstars HH foolder is setup for.

AbsolutCam
09-10-2009, 02:39 AM
Neither 30b nor new HUD build seems to fix this.

fozzy71
09-10-2009, 02:40 AM
Neither 30b nor new HUD build seems to fix this.

Please read my previous post and do as directed.

If that doesn't help, please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

AbsolutCam
09-10-2009, 03:28 AM
I have changed the Archive Folder for the Import Folder "c:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data + subfolders" to "c:\HMArchive" as directed, no luck. I will email you shortly.

fozzy71
09-11-2009, 12:23 AM
I will see you tomorrow on teamviwer at 1pm EDT.