PDA

View Full Version : Hud Not Showing Up On Some FTP tables

ctu3308
09-09-2009, 06:10 PM
My Table Manager looks similar to the screen shot in this thread: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15332&highlight=archived+folder

I have the Table Manager showing stats for some of my tables but for the tables it doesn't have stats for, it shows 0 players and I'm not getting the Hud on the table. I have not been able to get HM to move hh's to my archive folder. It seems to only move hh's when I close FTP and I like to be logged in 24/7. My prefetch hands is set to 0.

What seems to be happening is that the Hud is not showing up on tables that have hh's still sitting in the FTP hh folder. Say I played on "Terry" yesterday - a 6max 1/2NL table on 9/8/09 (and the hh is still in the FTP folder today). I tried playing at "Terry" today, and the stats did not show up. Then I sat down at a table that I've never played at, and the Hud worked fine. So if the hh folder is empty, everything seems to work fine.

I have tried new database, rebooting. I have tried creating a new folder to save archived hh's to and I've tried deleting hh's in the FTP hh folder. HM does not seem to be moving my hh's to the archive location. The files just seem to sit in the C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory location unless I exit FTP - which I guess HM then moves it to archive folder after 15min?

The hh's are being imported OK i think.

I don't know if deleting hands in the C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory does anything or if closing FTP and logging back in is what does it, (since I have to close FTP anyway to delete hands or else I get the error: "This file is being used by another program") but doing this seems to solve the problem usually. I would rather not have to exit FTP every day though.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
Latest 1.09 beta30b

2a) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

FTP, have not tried other sites

The problem occurs on both sites, so I don't think its a site-specific problem.

b. Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT

NL Hold'em cash

c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

Yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Table Finder does not work

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Yes

j0m0
09-09-2009, 06:51 PM
I have the same problem although my HUD still works sometimes, but my HH files almost never get moved/archived. I also am using the newest beta.

ctu3308
09-09-2009, 11:18 PM
If I forgot, I should add that HM does move some hh's to my archive folder even if I don't exit FT. It only moves a small number of them though.

fozzy71
09-10-2009, 02:04 AM
Can both of you please try this new HUD build. Download, unzip, and copy/paste teh contents to overwrite your \holdem manager\hmhud.exe file.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/hmhud31.zip

If I forgot, I should add that HM does move some hh's to my archive folder even if I don't exit FT. It only moves a small number of them though.

Please close HM and FTP. 'Cut' the files out of your FTP HH folder and paste them into your \HMArchive folder.

Options > Miscellaneous Options > Change Archive Duration > 5

Try to start HM and the auto import before you open FTP, and try closing FTP in the future, before you close HM.

Mike chops
09-10-2009, 11:43 AM
The FTP client does lock some hand history files and prevents HEM from moving them. It also stops updating the modified date, so that even if new data is written to the files, the hands aren't read. The work around is to close down FTP between sessions.

ctu3308
09-11-2009, 08:04 PM
New Hud build doesn't help move hh's to archive folder any better. I find the only solution is to close FTP btw sessions so all hh's can be moved to archive folder. And this solves the Hud problem. Please try to find a way so I don't have to exit FTP after every session.

Can both of you please try this new HUD build. Download, unzip, and copy/paste teh contents to overwrite your \holdem manager\hmhud.exe file.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/hmhud31.zip