PDA

View Full Version : Any Known Issue where conflict with Full Tilt

computeridiot
09-09-2009, 04:41 PM
7 or 8 times my FT is going fine and then I log on and there are no words, I can still log on just by knowing what to push but then the lobby is either empty or sometimes I can see what is there but just can't get on the table. Any known issues where HEM could be the prob?

Secondly, dealing with CS on the issue. They want to know what tracking software if any I have. I have a large balance and i just don't feel comfortable volunterring that I have HEM. Is it clear that it is expressly allowed?

thanks

fozzy71
09-09-2009, 09:17 PM
7 or 8 times my FT is going fine and then I log on and there are no words, I can still log on just by knowing what to push but then the lobby is either empty or sometimes I can see what is there but just can't get on the table. Any known issues where HEM could be the prob?

Secondly, dealing with CS on the issue. They want to know what tracking software if any I have. I have a large balance and i just don't feel comfortable volunterring that I have HEM. Is it clear that it is expressly allowed?

thanks[/QUOTE]

FTP's new software has many graphical bugs, that are affecting users with and without Hm just the same. You can find threads about it here, and on all the major poker forums. They are asking what tracking software to try and trouble shoot their issues, and are hoping it is a conflict with a software app, perhaps. HM is expressly allowed to use on Full Tilt, and any of the sites we support. We would not make HM functional on a site without their express consent.

computeridiot
09-18-2009, 02:21 AM
Are you guys, both management and other HEM users, sure you are not experiencing the problems I am.

After having to unninstall and reinstall FT about 12 times or so I am getting more certain it has something to do with HEM. After working fine, FT will just come up without any words and then the lobby may be empty and it must be reinstalled (and then its fine)....anyone have this?