PDA

View Full Version : Pre-fetch @ Pokerstars (yes another thread I know) - why just 1 Hand?

derders
09-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Hello Support,

I ask this because I donīt know for what the 1 Hand Pre-fetch is good...

I mean ... when I go to a table . it shows me every player, who is "new" for the database with stats like 100/0/3.0/100 and and ... and the stats donīt change ....
for what I need this 1 Hand info? it helps me nothing at all!

before Holdem Manager I used PokerTracker 3 and there it pre-fetched 30 hands (whatīs the max. given from Pokerstars)

so... why Holdem Manager can just pre-fetch 1 Hand ?
when the possibility is there to pre-fetch 30 Hands ?

this feature is very useful/necessary for table-selecting you know

I love/prefere Holdem Manager, itīs the clearest tracking software, so would be nice to have this feature working on the max like other developers when the possibility is given

thanks & greats
derders

fozzy71
09-09-2009, 11:50 AM
before Holdem Manager I used PokerTracker 3 and there it pre-fetched 30 hands (whatīs the max. given from Pokerstars)

so... why Holdem Manager can just pre-fetch 1 Hand ?
when the possibility is there to pre-fetch 30 Hands ?

Pokerstars only allows us to pre-fetch one hand. Any more importing than 1 hand per table, they consider to be datamining. I am pretty sure that PT3 does not import 30 hands anymore, or else they are breaking the TOS at Pokerstars.

this feature is very useful/necessary for table-selecting you know

The feature is still very useful, if you already have hands in your database for the opponents at the table. If you do not have any hands in your DB, and we allowed you to pre-fetch more than 1 hand, it would be considered datamining. Full Tilt, buy way of comparison, allows us to pre-fetch 1 - 5 hands.