PDA

View Full Version : O8 Hands at FTP Not Importing Correctly

ExecDec
09-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Hey guys,

yesterday, I sent some HH of the game in question to support to check on this. It seems that the $ results in the reports are incorrect. Now that I have played some more hands today I can definitely confirm this. Almost none of my table results are correct. I assume that HEM has some problem with the split pot aspect here. Would be awesome if you guys can fix this soon. Let me know if you need more HH.

Cheers,
ExecDec

netsrak
09-09-2009, 10:37 AM
You already send hands to the support?

Which HM version are you using?

ExecDec
09-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Yeah, sent some hands yesterday. My version is the latest (b30).

ExecDec
09-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Any news yet? Has one of the developers looked at the HH? Sorry for the impatience, but it's a bit difficult to keep track if the results are incorrectly reported :eek:

fozzy71
09-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Please email them again and CC me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net

ExecDec
09-11-2009, 02:26 AM
Thanks, Fozzy! I sent them again.

ExecDec
09-14-2009, 07:07 AM
Hey guys,

not want to look too impatient here but it's 5 days and no feedback at all. Please at least let me know what's going on. Something like "sorry, we had no time to look into this problem yet (other stuff is more important)", "one of the developers is busy with it right now" or " we could not reproduce the errors". I know, I know ... it's only O8. But still it's a pain for me :( I don't expect you guys to drop everything you do to fix whatever is causing this right away. But I think I could at least expect a bit of communication with the customer here.

TIA,
ExecDec

fozzy71
09-14-2009, 08:38 AM
I just found your email in my inbox and I am unable to download/detach the .zip file from the email. Can you please attach them to this thread, or upload to a file hosting site and email a link to myself and support again.

ExecDec
09-17-2009, 08:14 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that this was not actually a bug but some oversight on my end. Thanks to Fozzy and Roy for their help and patience :o