PDA

View Full Version : Imported Hands are not displayed in the report tab.

Alex
09-02-2008, 07:49 AM
Hi,

I have the problem, that today´s played hands are not displayed in the reports tab, nor in any other tab. The Hands were imported by auto-import and to make sure that the hands were imported successfully, I imported them again (manually) and all hands were counted as duplicates.

I have set the player name to my Alias, the time filter to Today and have cleared all other filters.

I am using v1.06.02. Hands were played at Titan and it is the first time that i used HM for my everyday play.

Any ideas?

morny
09-02-2008, 06:31 PM
Either delete the bad HH or start a new database, then update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03.exe and reimport

Stasek
09-04-2008, 07:09 AM
Same problem here. I played on FTP and ipoker today and can't see my hands in the reports tab. Reimporting says all hands are duplicates.
When I run report for villain i played against - it displays hands correctly.

Im using 1.06.03.

How do delete 'bad HHs' so i can reimport?

morny
09-04-2008, 08:42 AM
Sounds more like your database is damaged rather than the HH, can you start a new database and try importing the hands into that and see if they show up http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=146

If they still dont work email me some of the HH. morny@holdemmanager.net

Stasek
09-06-2008, 01:48 PM
OK, I created new DB and reimported all hands. It worked fine (missing hands were showing correctly), but after today's session I have the same problem...
I played on 4 different sites and only 7 hands are showing up in reports tab (if i run report for a villain I played with - it works fine).
It seems that there was an error when importing last hand, because when I click on 'View selected hands histories' i get 'error parsing hand' message

morny
09-07-2008, 07:11 AM
Are you doing anything that might corrupt the database like powering off from the power button instead of shutting down or forcing HM to close as its very unusual for you to corrupt 2 databases so quickly. Do you have more than 1 hard drive on your computer, if you do id suggest moving the database to another drive in case theres a problem with the hard drive.

Also send me some HHs and a link to this thread and ill verify if its a problem with the HHs or notmorny@holdemmanager.net