PDA

View Full Version : Hud not popping up

JonathanS
09-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Just configured my HUD and it wont popup on stars. Hands are importing and stats are there just HUD is not popping up. I have the latest beta (1.09 beta 30b) Just when table manager pops up it doesn't seem to recognize the tables. Please any help is appreciated. Thank you.
what am i doing wrong here?

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.09 beta 30b
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Pokerstars 100NL
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
C:\program files\pokerstars\handhistory+ subfolders
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
yes
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
yes
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
table finder opens but does not recognize table
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
yes
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
dont know

JonathanS
09-08-2009, 06:51 PM
I run the table finder and it says: Can't find any unattached hands. Please wait until the manager has reported some. I believe whatever my problem is it is here.

fozzy71
09-09-2009, 01:52 AM
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
dont know

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, uninstall it completely or set exceptions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

*Please make sure your Windows Auto Update is fully updated.
*Make sure you have Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 installed.
*Try creating a new DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net*Make sure you have the latest video card drivers.

if none of that helps we can schedule a remote support session

JonathanS
09-09-2009, 02:31 PM
windows is up to date
virus software is good.

shaw67193
09-09-2009, 03:22 PM
i installed the new beta because i had the same problem as this thread:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17363

now hud doesn't show up at all on ftp, although it still shows up for stars

netsrak
09-09-2009, 03:30 PM
@shaw.. you need to answer the same questions as OP....

@Jonathan: everything looks fine for me. Any additional spyware / security software installed?
Do you use the english stars client?
Please post one of the original hands which are imported but no Hud is displayed.

shaw67193
09-09-2009, 03:57 PM
nvm, i have two hard drives and for some reason HM is installed on both. when i updated, i didnt catch that it was updating the one i don't use.

updated HM on the correct drive, everything seems to be working now.

JonathanS
09-09-2009, 06:39 PM
Yes English client and I have an antivirus but have had it for awhile and HUD used to work. It would popup but I never used it. Now I want to start using it, it's not working. Please help!

fozzy71
09-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Yes English client and I have an antivirus but have had it for awhile and HUD used to work. It would popup but I never used it. Now I want to start using it, it's not working. Please help!

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.