PDA

View Full Version : Handhistory + HUD problem

mugmug
01-10-2012, 03:29 AM
Hello

Just purhaced Hem2+om, couple things I cant figure out, tried to search here, but get so many entrys ...

Is there a simplier way to copy HH to clipboard. Im playing at Ongame, I so disssslike ongames own HH bc it wont print out heros cards. When hand is imported to hem, I pick it up from overall, double click on the hand which opens replayer, then export to desktop, it creates .txt file, I open it, copy the text and paste it to weaktight. Is this really the only way or is there a better way?

Then I got "a problem" with hud. On hem1 when I moved hud on one table, it moved in all tables. This doesnt seem to be working on hem2, I have to move hud's individually on all the tables. As for this reason I havent been using hud now, tho I've only been playing 2 days, but would really be nice to get it working :) For this reason I dont know is this dummy question, but does the hem2 hud recognizes your seating? I did set up my seating from the options, when I go to table, Im not always getting the seat straight away, so I have to use "change seat", will the HUD's go on their proper places this way?

Thanks for advance

netsrak
01-10-2012, 04:50 AM
1. Instead of the replayer you can use the handviewer which supports lots of export formats: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/251/Hand+Viewer
the handviewer can be accessed by clicking on the last pots in the table hud or by clicking on the handviewer symbol above the hands in the reports.

2. Change seat is not directly supported. For this you have to adjust the positions manually per table (with << and >> in the sessions dialogue of the Hud).
When moving Hud stats they should move on all tables like in HM1 as long as you don't press the SHIFT or CTRL key while moving.

mugmug
01-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Got HUD to move on all tables, dunno why it didnt at start. Tho I have another question for HUD. Is it anyways possible to get the hud stay "at same place". As I said Im playing on Ongame, if i play different amount of tables lets say 4 or 6. I set the hud to be on right places based on 6 tables, now if I drop 2 tables of and go to 4, table size changed and HUD moves a bit. If you look at the 2 pics, note I only opened 6 tables to show how it goes, as I normally play 6-tables.

6-tables (http://kotipelit.net/public_kuvat/6table.JPG) this is how i want it to be
4-tables (http://kotipelit.net/public_kuvat/4table.JPG) and as u see when table size changes, HUD aint at the same place

edit: or is it possible to get ongame client to open every table sized as shown on 6-max? I know this aint the question for HEM, but if you know :)

edit2: also im trying to get HH to clipboard from the handhistory thingie, "export to clipboard" and theres kazillion forumsupports, everyone seem to have coloring code like this [color="blue"], my own forum uses SMF and the coloring code there is [color=blue] and I cant seem to find this on any of the forumsupports there?