PDA

View Full Version : New update did not fix the Stars update problem for me

Twisted22
01-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Hey,

I noticed the announcement (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/announcements.html) about Stars hands not importing anymore so I downloaded the new update (1.12.09a) but it still has problems for me. Only about a fraction of the hands from my last session have been imported by HM. I went to the trouble of requesting my hand history from that last session and tried importing that, and another 100 or so hands of my 2k+ hand session were imported.

I'm using Pokerstars.com version. Please help.

Kind regards,

Twisted.

Patvs
01-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Reboot your computer.
Reinstall the update - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Set the PokerStars lobby language to English.
Check if PokerStars is still saving your handhistories. Read @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

EurekaKid
01-09-2012, 09:22 PM
I'm also on .com and having the same issue, I've tried re-booting and re-patching with no success...

Patvs
01-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Does HoldemManager show it's 1.12.09 when you start the program??

EurekaKid
01-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Yes

Patvs
01-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Are you playing real money tables?
Is PokerStars saving the handhistories?
Do the handhistories import in HoldemManager?

The PokerStars lobby is in English?

IceOnFire
01-09-2012, 11:47 PM
I'm having the same problem as well. Reinstalled the update - restarted my computer - made sure the Poker Stars lobby was set to English - then ensured that Poker Stars was saving the hand histories (which it is doing). Unfortunately my HUD still isn't launching, nor does it appear that the hand histories are importing into HEM.

Patvs
01-10-2012, 12:13 AM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

Check if they import into a NEW database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

EurekaKid
01-10-2012, 02:21 AM
Are you playing real money tables?
Is PokerStars saving the handhistories?
Do the handhistories import in HoldemManager?

The PokerStars lobby is in English?

The hands are saving, when I try and import them now they say they are duplicates (after having auto import running as I played). As per the other guy my HUD is not launching and I cannot view then hands that I've imported that are supposedly duplicates within hem. Yes, my lobby is in English.

netsrak
01-10-2012, 04:54 AM
Did you register your Holdemmanager when you started after installing the update?

Twisted22
01-10-2012, 06:56 AM
Rebooting seemed to help for me. Apparently Stars only sent me 200 hands when I requested the last 10 hours of play. I tried uploading the hands from my archive and that seemed to work. Maybe rebooting had something to do with it.

EurekaKid
01-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Did you register your Holdemmanager when you started after installing the update?

Possibly, or it may have been just before.

netsrak
01-11-2012, 05:41 AM
Its still not working? Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.