PDA

View Full Version : problems after update

jphilal
01-09-2012, 06:34 PM
hi,
first excuse my poor english i will try to be clear :
today i was playing on pokerstars and i was using HEM, i closed pokerstars and when i started it again, pokerstars proposed me an update, since the hud of HEM didn't work anymore. it was an old version so it was the occasion to upgrade my version of HEM( i though that could be the solution ) an i did the 1.12.09 update, but now i have this message from HEM : " an error occured while updating your DB ( CompiledPlayerResult phase 2 ): ERROR 53100 :could not extend relation base/16397: no space let on device "

can you help me please, what should i do?
thank you
regards
jp

Patvs
01-09-2012, 09:00 PM
If your disk drive full?
The database update will need 3-4 GB of free disk space.

Free up some disk space. Then start HoldemManager again.
If HoldemManager states it's "not responding" (when performing the update) just ignore it. The program will unfreeze after the update.

jphilal
01-10-2012, 09:39 AM
hi,
that's true there were not enough space, the initialising database is ok now, i can use HEM again, just one thing : it ask me my email and password for licence update and it not accept when i write it, is it important? because it works now like this.
thank you

Patvs
01-10-2012, 01:50 PM
You can skip the email/password activation.

Check if you have an account on holdemmanager.com. That's the info (login/password) it wants.

jphilal
01-12-2012, 03:49 AM
ok thanks
thank you very much for your fast and acurate answers, HEM are really the best !
regards

myperfume
01-12-2012, 04:17 AM
Hi Support,

Updated to the version 1.12.09a on the 9th Jan, and HEM worked as per usual (so it seemed). However when I went on to sessions to go over my hands, the replayer opened but there was no one there? If I watch replays from the day before the update I can watch the hands. What has happened? Can you help? Have had no error messages appear. Thanks Support.

netsrak
01-12-2012, 05:38 AM
The replayer works for some hands but not for others?
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files of some not working hands (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

myperfume
01-12-2012, 05:41 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. It works for all hands pre Update. Post update no hands. Will try do what u said, not too computer savy