PDA

View Full Version : Horribly incomplete SS scanning of FTP

Goobertron
09-08-2009, 07:41 AM
I have my FTP lobby filtered to show only 6max NLHE tables of 25NL and 50NL and sever side scanning is only returning about half of all tables.

When listed alphabetically you can see (most of it anyway) that SS scanning is missing out all tables from C to R. I do not use any filter for tables in Table Scanner.

Anything i can do about this?

http://i26.tinypic.com/2416vtg.jpg

[Edit] Just updated from Beta 30 to 30b and things have improved slightly. Server side produces 93 tables compared to client side which scans all 207.

[Edit 2] SS scanning now only returns 60 tables.

[Edit 3] There are now 362 tables in my FTP lobby. Server Side scanning returns 56. Can i have my $60 back please?

Tom888
09-08-2009, 03:16 PM
There's definitely a scanner problem tonight with 30b on FTP 50NL.

The ss scan is missing a big chunk of the alphabet and the cs scan is going forever and looking like it'll never finish.

Help, please.

ScannerSupport
09-10-2009, 03:05 AM
Set "settings" to "client side" please.

Server-side scanning is still beta.
You didn't pay for that.

Tom888
09-10-2009, 05:02 AM
Set "settings" to "client side" please.

You didn't pay for that.

I hope that I didn't misread your note because the words: "you didn't pay for that" did not sit well with me.

The whole principle...as I've understood it... is that we are helping you develop the product as enthusiastic supporters and potential customers of the finished product.

You'll notice that many of us have urged you to make it a paying product as soon as possible as we're keen to take advantage of the product and service.

There's goodwill involved here on both sides and maybe I'm being a bit sensitive and your tone wasn't as harsh as I might have thought it to be.

Should we continue to send in error reports despite the fact that "you didn't pay for that."...I'd be grateful to know.

ScannerSupport
09-10-2009, 06:29 AM
Sorry, the passage:
You didn't pay for that.
refers to:

Server Side scanning returns 56. Can i have my $60 back please?
I didn't make that clear enough...

Should we continue to send in error reports despite the fact that "you didn't pay for that."...I'd be grateful to know.

Yes, please :)

Tom888
09-10-2009, 07:31 AM
Thanks for that.

It's always easy to get the wrong end of the stick in these threads.

No harm done.

Goobertron
09-10-2009, 08:25 AM
So how exactly do you expect people to send in error reports of beta products if you're also telling people not to use them?

ScannerSupport
09-10-2009, 11:22 AM
1) You sent in an error report.

2) I told you to use the client side scan if you want "complete" scanresults,
as the server side part is still beta (means: we're working on it).

The only solution to your problem (right now) is to use the "client side" scan.
Of course you can continue to use the server-side mode if you like to,
but that's not a solution to your problem. :)