PDA

View Full Version : Big Stat pop up stats overlap

glilley
09-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Some of the stats on my big stat pop up window overlap the ones underneath. See attached picture.

Is there any way to fix this?

- Greg

fozzy71
09-08-2009, 01:40 AM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

glilley
09-13-2009, 12:33 PM
I get this same problem on two different computers. Both are running Vista if it makes a difference.

- Greg

Mike chops
09-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Go to the player prefs menu and find out which popup file is generating the popup. Then go to configs folder and delete that file. You should be reset to the default popup.

jimafternoon
04-27-2011, 04:16 AM
I have the same problem with my popup. i dont understand exactly what I'm supposed to do. I bought my HEM a couple of months ago. Thanks.

Sarek
04-27-2011, 06:32 AM
Menu HUD options - player preferences
Select (in list) config you use on tanle and go to Appearence tab
AT the top you can see which popup is assinged to it. Note this name.
Then close HM, go to ...\Holdem Manager\Config folder and delete file with this name and "pop" extention.
Then restart HM

jimafternoon
04-27-2011, 07:58 AM
I still dont know what you mean. You wrote "select (in list ) the config I use an the table"

do you mean that little tab that pops down and says "default, merge, ongame", etc? If so mine says "default".

When I go to appearance it says DEFAULT MAIN POPUP in the main popup window/tab. But in the config folder I didnt see a DEFAULT MAIN POPUP.POP file. I went in the config folder and deleted the "default winrate.pop" because i saw it listed somewhere on the player preference page and restarted it but its still overlapping and nothing has changed. I also read in another thread about the same thing and someone said to delete the sample.pop file. I did that too and still nothing

EDIT- I just went back into the config folder and the .POP files that i supposedly deleted were still there. lol i need help

Patvs
04-27-2011, 10:14 AM
What's your screen resolution?
Your screen DPI settings are set the 96% (or 100%).... and not to 125%?

You never created a custom popup, or edited your main popup?
(the main big popup is called "sample")

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

jimafternoon
04-27-2011, 06:03 PM
Im not sure about my screen resolution or dpi. No I have never created a custom popup or messed with any of the standard settings at all. The popup has just always been like this. I will download the update.

Edit: I downloaded the update and it still the same. I'm not sure if its a resolution problem ,since there's plenty of room for the stats in the popup box. It looks exactly like the photo the guy put up in the first post. Also I just started playing on the merge network, I used to play on stars. It was like this on stars too. Should I switch to "merge" from "default" on the little config list?

Edit: I switched to merge from default but it was still the same.

Sarek
04-28-2011, 04:28 AM
HM requires 96 dpi
If you’re using Vista or XP Change DPI Settings in Windows VISTA (http://www.lawfirmsoftware.com/support/change_dpi_settings_vista.htm)
If its windows 7
DPI Display Size Settings - Change - Windows 7 Forums (http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/443-dpi-display-size-settings-change.html)

jimafternoon
04-28-2011, 07:27 AM
That fixed it, my computer was set at 120 dpi.

Thanks so much!!