PDA

View Full Version : when unchecking "lock layout"

Eternal
09-07-2009, 10:09 PM
After I adjust my layout on a "new panel", I'm using a vertical panel that display my stats like this

cb
3bet
fold to 3bet

So I right click and make sure it lines up perfectly for each seat. And then when I chk " lock layout" it goes back to where it was before! I don't understand this, can someone help? The panel moves away from the intended spot!

I tried doing this 3 times for all 9 seats, and everytime i check lock layout it moves to a different place then when i set it. I tried "save my positions" and everything. DOES NOT WORK. Help pls. I am trying to adjust this on Pokerstars btw.

Update
After fiddling with this more, I realize it's not when I am chking "lock layout" it's when I press apply in table preferences, the stats scatter all over the place. This is really annoying. I dont know how many times I've tried adjusting my panels to the correct position only to see it scatter again after I press "apply". Ive also tried adjusting my panels and then clicking "save position" in table manager. THIS DOES NOT WORK still. After that I go back to pressing the "apply" button on table preferences and again IT SCATTERS. I then go back to my table manager hud window to press "restore positions". THIS DOES NOT WORK!

fozzy71
09-08-2009, 01:49 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, uninstall it completely before installing HM/SQL - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

Update your video card drivers.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.

If it is still not working right, Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Eternal
09-08-2009, 03:10 AM
Ok I did all those 4 steps and it's still acting kinda weird on me.

When I have my 1 table open to adjust the multiple panels, I have HEM import while I'm doing this. For some reason, the panels scatter in weird places when HEM sucessfully imports files. I notice this because I saw the panels move as soon as my "import" tab succeeds in importing a file.

Eternal
09-08-2009, 03:13 AM
my pref file

netsrak
09-08-2009, 03:22 AM
Just an additional question:

You need to play at least one hand at the table before adjusting the stats. Did you do this?
And could you please post a screenshot of a table with stats and your table manager with this table?