PDA

View Full Version : IPoker MTT Results Issue

09-07-2009, 07:48 PM
- no field size, no finsishing pos, no rebuy, no addon, no winning
- multiple entries, each table is recognized as a different tourney

fozzy71
09-08-2009, 01:26 AM
What version of HM?

Please update to the latest 1.09 beta 30b - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

- multiple entries, each table is recognized as a different tourney

I believe this is a known bug they are working on.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

GrumpyDadPoker
09-21-2009, 02:24 PM
What version of HM?

Please update to the latest 1.09 beta 30b - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

I believe this is a known bug they are working on.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

I'm on 1.09.33 and now I'm correctly importing only 1 entry per tourney, but it's just the last table I've played so I'm loosing all the early stages ... please advise

fozzy71
09-21-2009, 03:05 PM
Did you email hands previously? Could you please email some of the current hands that are causing problems?

09-22-2009, 05:26 AM
Hi fozzy

What version of HM?

Please update to the latest 1.09 beta 30b -
Did'nt change anything, still getting multiple entries.Ipoker creates a new HH-file for every table I am seated at, for each of those tables I get a new entry to the tourney-DB. But none of those show winnings and or R/A-amounts.
Also I am strugling more with the Hud than usual. Though I am followoing precisely what the FAQ says after beeing reseated, i often need do to close and restart HEM to get the HUD, and sometimes the HUD freezes even when I am still sitting at the same table. I am not sure but I think it worse on Sunpoker than on other skins I previously played.

Did you email hands previously?
Of course (http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showpost.php?p=24615&postcount=7)

Could you please email some of the current hands that are causing problems?
on the way

GrumpyDadPoker
09-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Did you email hands previously? Could you please email some of the current hands that are causing problems?

Just emailed hands along with screen shot illustrating the issue.

10-12-2009, 03:31 AM
Nothing new with this issue?

Played 2 Toourneys yesterday, moneyed twice ->
- still no results
- 9 entrys in data section (tough the last table one of T is mising)
- at two of those table I had the HUD freezing over and over, tough current Hands had been imported correctly

netsrak
10-12-2009, 03:58 AM
Please mail the hands again with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net.

10-13-2009, 01:25 AM
done

btw: weird. I imported both of these files into HEM on my second machine and everything is fine. I run beta35/Vista on both machines

Live Import <> Import ?

netsrak
10-13-2009, 03:28 AM
Normally not. The only thing i can imagine is that some hands of the tourney were already imported on Computer 1 so the additional informations from further imports were not used.
Did you mail this information with your hands too?

Rvg72
10-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Nothing new with this issue?

Played 2 Toourneys yesterday, moneyed twice ->
- still no results
- 9 entrys in data section (tough the last table one of T is mising)
- at two of those table I had the HUD freezing over and over, tough current Hands had been imported correctly

Sorry, there are issues with ipoker tourneys since they do not store the tourney number in the hand history until the tourney is over and instead in the spot where the tourney should be they put the table number.

We are working on a better way to handle this

Roy