PDA

View Full Version : FTP Daily Double

Rocket Piquette
09-02-2008, 01:00 AM
I don't know if this has been reported before, but on FTP, when playing the daily doubles, HUD doesn't seem to recognize both tables properly, as stats of both tables are displayed alternatively on one table.

morny
09-02-2008, 07:21 PM
Yeah its a known issue but a difficult issue since it names both tables the exact same name and HM cant differentiate

sprstoner
09-05-2008, 04:09 AM
Yeah its a known issue but a difficult issue since it names both tables the exact same name and HM cant differentiate

is the fix gonna be somewhat soon, or way down the line? i know you guys have a lot to do.. but i like those tourneys and do great in them, but stopped playng them due to confusion.

morny
09-05-2008, 03:45 PM
Its actually quite a difficult fix so it wont be until after we get tourney support and multi currency finished. Sorry for the inconvenience

sprstoner
09-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Its actually quite a difficult fix so it wont be until after we get tourney support and multi currency finished. Sorry for the inconvenience

its not possible to use the old pahud with HM is it? so i can just use it for the daily doubles? or is it possible to use pt3 just for 2 tables while using HM for the rest?

morny
09-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Im not sure because i dont use PT3, give it a try but if HM and PT are both searching the same folder it could cause problems