PDA

View Full Version : HUD not displaying

nhalks
09-07-2009, 06:12 PM
My HUD is not displaying. The table manager is working and identifying tables, however no stats are displaying.

It was working but then I upgraded and it didn't work so I've gone back to this older version but now it's not working on this one either

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

If you don't have the latest version, go to the releases forum and download the newest version and relaunch the HUD to see if the problem still exists

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

2 iPoker skins, both used to work, now none do

b. Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT

FL Cash 6-max

c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

Yes

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.

Hand histories are fine - the only thing I have changed since it was working is an upgrade to a newer version but then as that wasn't working I reinstalled 1.05.07. I have auto import folders configured the same, table finder is recognising tables and I have Vista and have checked the program and HUD is running as administrator. It seems to be failing to import lots of hands. I think it is noticing the hands but then there are errors with them.

Thanks

fozzy71
09-08-2009, 01:21 AM
My HUD is not displaying. The table manager is working and identifying tables, however no stats are displaying.

It was working but then I upgraded and it didn't work so I've gone back to this older version but now it's not working on this one either

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

:eek:

Please update to the latest 1.09 beta 30b - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

Your version is ancient.

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174