PDA

View Full Version : How do I get HEM working after restoring computer from factory restore disks?

Hotdog
09-07-2009, 01:47 PM
So I had to use restore disks on my machine. My HEM folder was on an external hard drive and is still there but wont start. I tried to reinstall postgresql but cant get entirely through the process. It stops me at initialize database cluster. When I start HEM it wont recognize my license until the it is removed from the original install which I can no longer do. The machine that crashed was #1 for me originally. How should I proceed? :confused:

fozzy71
09-08-2009, 01:12 AM
*You can use the same code for 2 PC's, just choose the PC#2 slot when registering.
*Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/
*If you have any problems with either of the above, please email your details to sales@holdemmanager.net.

is your \Postgresql\8.3\data folder on the external also?

Hotdog
09-08-2009, 07:53 PM
No... its on the main drive which I reinstalled everything on... should I reinstall on the external?

Hotdog
09-08-2009, 07:57 PM
I dont seem to know my username and login... also my email may have changed since buying HEM. How do I get this info?

fozzy71
09-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.net. Try to use the email you would have used for your purchase method.