PDA

View Full Version : Hud Keeps switching back to 'default'

PFU-Sib
09-07-2009, 06:35 AM
Hey there. I play SnG's on Stars and have a HUD setting for Stars 9 seater tourneys. I play 4 tables at a time and the HUD works fine. But every now and then one of my tables' HUD will suddenly switch back to default and the stats/fonts/colours will change. I've found I can just right click said table on the table manager and select my sng setting again and it will be fine, but its quite annoying having to do this. I'd say this happens on all tables roughly once per sng. Anything I have done wrong, perhaps? :confused:

Cheers, Sib

netsrak
09-07-2009, 06:44 AM
Please check your Hud configurations in player preferences -> use for.

I guess you have configured the default HUD for 6 players and your own hud for 9 or 10 players.

PFU-Sib
09-07-2009, 06:55 AM
Hey thanks for the quick answer. Bigger problem though. I cant open HEM at all now. I click the icons on a) the desktop b) start menu and c) quicklaunch. HEM just wont open...

PFU-Sib
09-07-2009, 07:08 AM
Ok just restarted the computer, HEM's opening now.

I just checked my Use for settings and I had the default set for Ultimate Bet, I dont play there. HU & 6max were selected for NL/PL and for Limit though, so Ive changed that to just HU limit.

I only had 'Full' selected for my SnG setting. Should I change that to include 6max and HU too?

Cheers

netsrak
09-07-2009, 07:27 AM
Yes please

PFU-Sib
09-07-2009, 07:45 AM
Ok I dont have time to check the results now but Ill check tomorrow morning. Thanks for the help though, much appreciated ;)