PDA

View Full Version : weird hud/replayer error; hard to explain

bigbadbabar
09-07-2009, 12:28 AM
hello,

i'm a tech noob and have difficulty explaining things so thanks for your patience!

when i loaded up hem today to play a session, it gave me some error message (which i didn't save, but is there a place to look in an error log and see what it was?). i clicked okay since it was the only option and proceeded to play my session. my hud layout was all messed up/forgotten - i guess you could say it had forgotten my preferences. i manually fixed it as i played and it was fine.

after the session was over i went into hem to look at some hands in the replayer, and oddly the replayer, when it pops up the stats on the players at the table, is missing a large chunk of my hands. it used to say my total sample size of hands, including during my most recent after-session analysis a few days ago, but now it says a much smaller amount than that. when i go into the main tabs it does display the right amount of hands.

i updated to the most recent beta just now (1.09 beta 30b) but it didn't change anything related to this.

any thoughts/help would be most appreciated! thanks,

bigbadbabar

ps. this was on pokerstars, where i think there may have been a recent update?

netsrak
09-07-2009, 04:45 AM
The first message was probably sth. like a write error with the files pospref.txt. Because of this you needed to rearrange the Hud. Should be fixed now.

For your stats in the replayer. I think the behaviour of this was changed in one of the latest Betas. If the count in the report is ok its just this change which causes the difference.

bigbadbabar
09-08-2009, 06:13 PM
The first message was probably sth. like a write error with the files pospref.txt. Because of this you needed to rearrange the Hud. Should be fixed now.

For your stats in the replayer. I think the behaviour of this was changed in one of the latest Betas. If the count in the report is ok its just this change which causes the difference.

thanks, i appreciate it!