PDA

View Full Version : HEM1 and HEM2 not showing correct profit/loss

Jared666
01-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Hi there,

I've been using HEM1 for several months now and have realised that my profit is not showing up correctly. By calculating my actual profit from my pokerstars balance, I should only be up by around $100 after nearly 50k hands at nl25 (noy including bonuses etc.), but my main HEM database is showing $163, and only 43k hands.

I created a completely new database and imported all my HHs specific to my player, and it now shows profit at $264 after 48k hands. I also had HEM2 installed on my pc at the time and tried using it instead. It showed the exact same figures as $264 and 48k hands. I've made sure that all filters are cleared etc, tried copying the folders and reimporting, and there were no import errors even with new databases.

I'm a little stumped as to what the problem is! I even uninstalled HEM2 and made a new HEM1 database again and this time only got 47k hands!

Please help if you can

Many thanks

Patvs
01-08-2012, 12:16 PM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States) , clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected!)

If that doesn't resolve it.
Do you have the handhistories of ALL 50k hands? Email PokerStars and request ALL your handhistories. Then reimport what they email you into a new database.