PDA

View Full Version : Holdemmanager filters not working properly

gamble747
01-08-2012, 10:13 AM
During an analysis I tried to do I encountered the following problem. I have the newest version of HM installed. I filtered for hands when I'm on the button, 3-6 players, unopened, I open AK,Aks and face a 3bet (I use the filters from more filters first). I get 93 hands. When I select the position of 3bet from the main filters tab I get 11 hands for Position of 3bet Small Blind and 13 hands when for Position of 3bet Big Blind - thats is 24 hands. The rest won't show. 21 hands of the 24 are when I get it in preflop. The total amount of hands where there is a preflop allin is 31 though. I tried everything but for some reason the faced 3bet from filters seemed to be bugged. Is there any solution to this? Also its not like the hands that are being missed by the main filters are squeeze situations - there are alot of hands that are not being shown where I 4bet and get a fold or where I 4bet and get a call.

Another thing is when I choose the same filters but ALL cards i get 5041 hands where I opened BTN and faced a 3bet - when I use the main filters I get 2625 3bet from SB and 2018 3bet from BB wich is a total of 4643. Why are there hands missing?

Patvs
01-08-2012, 12:27 PM
I assume the "faced 3bet" filter includes hands where the SB 3bets, and the BB 4bets (in actuality it's a faced 3+bet filter),

whereas the
positions of 3b = small blind
position of 3b = big blind
are real 3bet filters, that don't take any 4bets into account.

--

To prove this, check the handhistory of a missing hand (that does show up with the main filter where you got 93 hands, but doesn't show up when you use the positional filters)