PDA

View Full Version : New feature thread for Leak Buster

Leak Buster Support
09-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Going to use this thread to post new and ongoing features that are added the Leak Buster. We can also use it as a feature request thread, assuming it doesn't eat up too much of the thread.

New for Version Beta 30b:
- Advice toggle button, so you can view or hide advice whether it's a leaky area of your game or not.
- External video launching. Now you can launch an external video player for the step videos. This way if you want to watch the video side by side for the filters section for example, you can have it while you work within HEM, and you don't have to switch back and forth.
- New "How to respond to frequent continuation bets" article in advice sections of Leak Buster.

Bug fixes:
- The register now and registration process was dependent on a player have a driving C. This has been changed to look for a primary volume.
- 6 post flop filters now make sure to filter for players not being all-in pre-flop.
- Leak Buster now checks if you have active X installed or not, and recommends installation if not (for those who couldn't see video).

Coming soon:
- Graphing feature for win rates and Leak Buster scoring.
- One click positional advice based on your stats (will replace most of step 3).

Tom888
09-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Had a quick play with version 30b and here are a few comments.

1. It would be nice if when I went into Leak History I could pick a date...double click on it and the stats loaded into the columns. The only way I can look at my stats is to "Import Stats" and this creates a line in the Leak History that can't then be changed.

It's nice to have it tidy and see each line in a sequence so if you could delete a line of Leak History it would be helpful and allow you to build you own sequence.

2. I think it would also be helpful if the vids and advice were available without Importing Stats. If you could just click on one of the categories then the relevant vid, quiz or article would be available whether you've got stats showing in the grid or not.

3. I couldn't work out what the grey button does that lives between Import Stats and Leak History. It turns red but what function does it have?

Thanks for the update....look forward to the next one.

Leak Buster Support
09-06-2009, 06:52 PM
1) Good suggestion. We'll work this into a new build soon.
2 & 3) This is what the grey button is in the middle. It's actually supposed to have a video icon, but somehow the new graphic directory wasn't included in the build (minor thing that Roy and I will work out). If you click on it, then it will show all advice regardless of a leak or not. We're going to add tool tips also I believe.

Leak Buster Support
09-15-2009, 01:39 AM
Beta 32 New Features

New graphing feature for Leak History. Will graph your winrate versus leak buster score.
Leak history data can be deleted instead of only completely cleared.
New advanced scoring algorithm for more precise accuracy. Based on the top drop off and peak winrates for each stat category, a more precise score is added to each rage.

New range algorithm program was added to create ideal scoring ranges based on stats from across all major poker sites.

Bug fixes
- Filter 4 was corrected.
- Non-standard ascii characters in database names were not working w/ Leak Buster.

Coming soon
- Advanced positional stat analysis. Leak Buster will examine key stats by position and offer scoring and advice.

Veteran68
09-15-2009, 02:37 PM
This may have been added already, but earlier you said LB could only be activated on one PC. Since HEM and its other modules (like Table Scanner) can be installed on 2 PC's, LB should allow the same, as well as a way to deactivate a PC to install on another (like the other HEM products). I have more PC's and laptops than I can keep count of, and I'm continuously building/upgrading/shifting PC's around. As such, I'm vehemently opposed to activation schemes that permanently tie themselves to hardware configurations and can't be moved.

I'm about to start using my laptop when mobile to keep up with playing and analysis, and I don't like not having the total package together when I'm away from the desktop. Once this is addressed I will most likely buy LB.

fiammaz
09-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Any chance to see that for hu?

TiGeR79
10-19-2009, 10:53 AM
Hello, First of all i would like to say i like leakbuster. In beginning when i bought it i thought 'was it worth the money' but after a few weeks i began to see the advantage of leakbuster and how to use it to help me to find my leaks. But i am missing something in leakbuster....

Tom888 suggested it already in some way. but i think it would be very very nice to have the option to load an older 'leak history stats' into an other row next to the current one.
so that you can choose a leak history and load the current stats in the same time next to each other . so you can see directly at the stats if you have made improvement in certain stats and how it affected the other stats.
I think this way i can see way better little differences in my progress.
So in the first row i load the stats of first 80000 hands already in history ( or loaded with the hands filter or date filter or so) . and second row i load the current one of 120000 hands. so i can see directly what i did differently in the last 40000 hands. or if i have a downswing for the month i can select hands in row one before this month. en select in row 2 the total hands after the downswing. so i can see if it has something to do that i am playing different for some stats. or something.

I think this will increase the usage of leakbuster incredible. and it is a missing piece in the software to not have this option. or even have the option to load previous stats in the rows in any way.

I only can see how many leaks i had previously and what the score was. but i want to compare different stats next to each other. so the older.. and the new ones.

It also will be nice to load in first row stats from e.g. Pokerstars and row 2 stats from e.g. Fulltilt. Or even from different players. I think 2 rows of stats have so many good options to use for finding your leaks or those from others. and i think many users will be very pleased to see this in the future.

So please let me know what U think about this ?

Leak Buster Support
10-19-2009, 07:31 PM
Hi, thanks for the suggestion. This is entirely possible of course, and we could add this in as a new feature. It is something we considered when initially building the leak history. As a temporary aide in understanding your stats, you can right click on step 2 grid, and print our your results with your scores (and it will provide a date when you print). So you can have some way of tracking this if you are immediately interested in tracking your growth.

I've passed the suggestion on to the developer. I know that he is currently focus on a major change which will be an in depth analysis of many stats by each position, along with advice on adjustment corrections to make based on how you're scoring. There is also a new filter suggestion box that is being added to step 2. We are waiting for Holdem Manager to release 1.09 so that we can add this into the 1.10 beta's. We don't at this stage want to release something that may not be 100% stable.

I would say after these next changes though, we can look into adding something so that you can quickly reference all your past scores and stats. Keep up the suggestions, and we'll do our best to implement them.

Leak Buster Support
11-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Some of the new features in the next beta:

There will be a new step 3 that will analyze an array of stats by each position. It will score you the same as step 2. There will be 2 views to step 2. A simple overview that will just provide advice and feedback on your play from each position like shown here:
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5339/lbsim.jpg (http://img32.imageshack.us/i/lbsim.jpg/)

And an advanced view that will display your score for each stat and provide written and/or video feedback about your leaks:
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1417/lbadv.jpg (http://img21.imageshack.us/i/lbadv.jpg/)

Leak Buster will also now store all of your stats in the history, so you can track how each stat has changed and how it reflects your scoring and winnrate.

Next feature that is almost complete:
There will be an automatically run analysis for step 6 now every time you load a new filter from the drop down list. LB will run this data for you and provide feedback on how your filters score. More details soon.

Tom888
11-11-2009, 04:26 PM
This looks excellent and I'm looking forward to trying it...but I see from Roy's note in the update thread that betas are going to be fewer than before.

Do you have a time frame here?...it'd be good to know.

Leak Buster Support
11-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Yes this is true. I don't have a time frame, but it won't be too long. I'll try and provide a more specific time as soon as I can. The entire process is changing on HEM's side, so we all (table scanner included) need to adapt accordingly.

Pureman
11-14-2009, 02:30 PM
Hm. To get the most recent leakbuster version, do we have to update the leakbuster or is it sufficient to download the latest HEM beta versions?

I'm asking this, because I can't find a downloadlink for the leakbuster Betas. :rolleyes:

edit: I'm a huge fan of leakbuster btw. and it helped my game alot. You guys did a great job with that programm.

Leak Buster Support
11-14-2009, 07:29 PM
Hm. To get the most recent leakbuster version, do we have to update the leakbuster or is it sufficient to download the latest HEM beta versions?

I'm asking this, because I can't find a downloadlink for the leakbuster Betas. :rolleyes:

edit: I'm a huge fan of leakbuster btw. and it helped my game alot. You guys did a great job with that programm.

Hi, yes any new version of Leak Buster will be included in the HEM betas. There isn't a separate LB download.

Thanks, glad you're enjoying the program, and keep us updated on your progress.

Jeffrey Lin
11-20-2009, 05:29 AM
can't see the 2 pictures.

Some of the new features in the next beta:

There will be a new step 3 that will analyze an array of stats by each position. It will score you the same as step 2. There will be 2 views to step 2. A simple overview that will just provide advice and feedback on your play from each position like shown here:
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5339/lbsim.jpg (http://img32.imageshack.us/i/lbsim.jpg/)

And an advanced view that will display your score for each stat and provide written and/or video feedback about your leaks:
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1417/lbadv.jpg (http://img21.imageshack.us/i/lbadv.jpg/)

Leak Buster will also now store all of your stats in the history, so you can track how each stat has changed and how it reflects your scoring and winnrate.

Next feature that is almost complete:
There will be an automatically run analysis for step 6 now every time you load a new filter from the drop down list. LB will run this data for you and provide feedback on how your filters score. More details soon.

Leak Buster Support
11-20-2009, 09:09 PM
can't see the 2 pictures.

They aren't in the new software yet. But if you mean, you can't see them in the forum... not sure why not. They show up on my browser (maybe an encoding issue?). We will have them in a new version though soon, so you won't have to worry about the pretty pictures. :)

TiGeR79
12-02-2009, 02:39 PM
2. We are waiting for Holdem Manager to release 1.09 so that we can add this into the 1.10 beta's. We don't at this stage want to release something that may not be 100% stable.

Hi, end of this week 1.10 beta will be released but without the new leakbuster update i think. or will it be in the 1.10 beta release? HM development said that it's up to Leakbuster development when leakbuster will be updated.
see http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?p=108412#post108412

When will the update be available?

Tnx

piet51
12-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Hi, end of this week 1.10 beta will be released but without the new leakbuster update i think. or will it be in the 1.10 beta release? HM development said that it's up to Leakbuster development when leakbuster will be updated.
see http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?p=108412#post108412

When will the update be available?

Tnx

+1

Leak Buster Support
12-03-2009, 03:55 AM
Soon... we've been adding a couple of other things, and of course tons of testing. Depending on when HM releases though it should be VERY soon.

Leak Buster Support
12-07-2009, 02:47 AM
New features for 1.10 beta 1

New step 3
http://pokerzion.com/images/lb_step3a.jpg

There's a simple and advanced view now for step 3. The simple view will give you some general advice about your position play based on your HM stats. Advanced mode will provide you all of the stats, scoring, advice, and learning material (we will be adding more learning content on this step soon).

Step 6 filters
http://pokerzion.com/images/lb_step6.jpg

Leak Buster will now run your filters quickly for you. It will highlight in green or red whether this filter is a leak for you. We will be adding more features to this in the next beta, along with a leak meter and different critical stats for each filter.

Feature changes and Bug fixes:
- New video player mode, so flash is no longer required.
- .net bug fixes
- Windows 7 connection timeout issue fix

Pureman
12-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Looks awesome - unfortunatly I can't really use it yet.

The "Import Stats" button only allows importing ALL HANDS from 6-max and Fullring. Since I played SSS before, I only want to import hands after a certain date. That is possible in Step 2 (Leak Buster). However, it is not possible in Step 3 (Position).

(I tried deleting/purging those SSS hands from my HM database enterily but they still show up when I import all "FULLRING" hands in Step2/Step 3/Graphs etc.)

Leak Buster Support
12-09-2009, 05:03 PM
Yeah, we are adding this is a future beta. I believe also with a by stakes filter as well. So it will be there soon....

jeanschmit
12-09-2009, 08:56 PM
What about HU?

MASTERHOLMES
12-11-2009, 12:10 AM
currently the leakbuster programs really analyzes only the stats on the leakbuster.
when it comes to the other options we are left to our own devices with the video.

I would like to see leakbuster software side of things extend to the position highlight the particular leaks there.
and into trouble hands, which hands are giving us potential leaks. (it is obivous to the novice which hands are giving us the biggest leak, but in some instances we may have been coolered).

Furthermore
when it comes to the filters, leakbuster due to the stats study could help out here furthermore by leakbuster saying "it is recommended that you pay special attention to these filters for they pertain to your leaks x and x".

edited to add I just notice the stats displayed under each filter, that is cool, just a recomendation to go with the stats would be nice.

I feel that if you were to extend the leakbuster program to these other areas and not just the leakbuster second tab, it would greatly increase your reviews by others in the future to come and it would truly be a leakbuster.

i mean dont' get me wrong it is powerful now, but can be 10 times as powerful to extend it to the other 5 tabs (i am not counting hud here)

Leak Buster Support
12-11-2009, 02:36 AM
I would like to see leakbuster software side of things extend to the position highlight the particular leaks there.
and into trouble hands, which hands are giving us potential leaks. (it is obivous to the novice which hands are giving us the biggest leak, but in some instances we may have been coolered).

Not entirely sure what you mean because on step 3 it does analyze your stats by position.

Furthermore
when it comes to the filters, leakbuster due to the stats study could help out here furthermore by leakbuster saying "it is recommended that you pay special attention to these filters for they pertain to your leaks x and x".

edited to add I just notice the stats displayed under each filter, that is cool, just a recomendation to go with the stats would be nice.

We are adding specific stats for each individual filter, and there will be a leak graphic that will appear in step 6. We are still working on this feature though.

The other videos as they stand alone, are used a model for how to examine your game. The training videos are available to help correct your leaks.

Leak Buster can't do everything though, you will need to put some work in yourself to correct your games. But Leak Buster provides a basis for easily keeping tracking of your leaks, and areas that may become potential leaks.

MASTERHOLMES
12-11-2009, 02:42 AM
perhaps it is my own personal position 3 bug..

I don't get it analyzed, just blank spots in the positions, except when i hit advanced but no colour just 25-30 for an example.

Leak Buster Support
12-11-2009, 03:20 AM
perhaps it is my own personal position 3 bug..

I don't get it analyzed, just blank spots in the positions, except when i hit advanced but no colour just 25-30 for an example.

Did you hit import first? You should see information and a score after you import. Then the advanced view is if you want more detailed information.

MASTERHOLMES
12-11-2009, 03:40 AM
on my position screen by default half of the view video by position was half of the screen. so after you said did you hit import,, i figured well if he says it is there,, it must be somewhere ?.
so i had to really raise up hold them manager, then strech down page in order to see it.

so now I see the import button, but I would never of known it was there unless you told me there was one.
as it is i can only strech it enough to see half of the import stats, leak history buttons.

my resolution for my desk top is , 1024 by 768 pixels, 32 bit colour.
perhaps that import position screen was optimized for a differnt resolution?.
all of the other screens are normal but for that one, can be fixed in the beta ?

Leak Buster Support
12-11-2009, 07:32 AM
How did you see the import button for step 2, but not step 3?

MASTERHOLMES
12-11-2009, 09:48 AM
I tried to paste the screen shots from leakbuster from ms paint into here so you can see.
but you can't paste pictures into this forum, and you don't have a direct email, i tried to send it through the email link here but it is still within the forum.

so i sent the pictures to Sales@AcePokerSolutions.com and asked them to forward the screenshots to you so you can see how it is possible i saw the import button for step two but couldnt' see it for step three.

if they don't forward it, it to you i will send you a pm as well to email me directly so i can send you the screenshots.

Leak Buster Support
12-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Ok, we got it... thank you.

viperx
12-13-2009, 07:12 AM
i'm trying leak buster, but cannot see the import buttons, also I cannot see the bottom rows in the tables. I'm working on a laptop with 1280x800 resolution, and I really believe you should add a scrollbar :) Now I couldn't test anything..

MASTERHOLMES
12-13-2009, 07:24 AM
one of the advice from my leakbuster is I am cold calling to much on the button, and I look at the hand charts and the small blind position is only for it is you and the bb.

so the request i would like to make is,
1. a cold calling, defending chart for the position of
button, small blind, and big blind, after all there is some hands that we could call with as we defend our blinds, our buttons with some implied odds.

2. and it is differnt coldcalling/defending the blinds against the button vs against the early position raisers,
i think one adage i heard was speculative hands like 78s suited and avoid trouble hands against early positon raisers, and with trouble hands against the late position raiser.

if you could add this as a module into the cold calling advice, I would be grateful.

Leak Buster Support
12-13-2009, 04:37 PM
We are producing a video about Cold calling and blind defense. They are already in the works. I can see about adding charts, but there are a lot of factors to consider when cold calling, it seems from first thought that it would get quite messy.

HoldemRonni
12-27-2009, 07:46 AM
What about tournament & sit'n'go support -
stake dependent like low, mid and hi buyins

&

erly of sng/mtt stage + advises
midway sng/mtt stage + advises
late/final sng/mtt stage + advises

Ps. hope you got an idea of what I'm asking for + sorry for double posting.

Leak Buster Support
01-07-2010, 05:53 AM
New Features in Beta 7:

Step 2
Suggested filter will now be listed for any leak. You can double click on the filter name, and it will automatically run for you so you can quickly see what that leak is costing you.
http://pokerleakbuster.com/images/step2.jpg http://pokerleakbuster.com/images/step2b.jpg

Step 4
An analysis will be done of your common trouble hands. Leak Buster will highlight how you're commonly losing money with trouble hands, whether it be cold calling too much, in position, out of position. It will run through some formulas based on how you're losing your money, and offer advice on how to correct it. It will list all of your biggest losing hands, and you can replay them quickly and easily in Leak Buster.
http://pokerleakbuster.com/images/step4.jpg

Step 8
A new step has been added to Leak Buster (there are now 9 total). This is an easy over view of opponents that have cost you the most money (similar to vs players tab in HM). The primary difference is it will also load all of your opponents stats (exactly the same as running the leak buster step 2 report on them). It will highlight in red for you anywhere they are outside of ideal ranges, so you can quickly look for areas that you can exploit their play. You can then also view all of your biggest losing hands you've played against them, and play them in Leak Buster.
http://pokerleakbuster.com/images/step8.jpg

Additional changes of note:
Additional filters have been added for step 2 and 3. You can now sort out or include pot limit and no limit hands.
An offset date filter was also added to help account for any discrepancies in server times (if you want to import for the past day or so).
http://pokerleakbuster.com/images/step2f.jpg

Fixes:
Graphing error fixed.

MASTERHOLMES
01-07-2010, 08:36 AM
the beta changes list posted by rgr doens't mention leakbuster changes.
when the beta 7 comes on friday will these features be in there for leakbuster ?

Leak Buster Support
01-07-2010, 04:55 PM
This will be in the beta 7 of HM (which I was told will be out Friday most likely).

Leak Buster Support
01-08-2010, 07:58 PM
We also added the ability to turn off the filters auto-running in step 6. Some people just wanted to see the videos w/o the filter running (because it takes time to run it).

http://pokerleakbuster.com/images/step6.jpg

Botmac
01-09-2010, 12:30 PM
looks great,keep up the good work:D

Leak Buster Support
01-11-2010, 03:18 AM

Thanks.... Beta 7 is now released.

Small note: Step 8 query does take a long time if you have a large database. We're working on some different ways of pulling data to speed this up that will hopefully be in beta 8.

Up soon is going to be some new advanced instructional videos for steps 2 and 3.

piet51
01-11-2010, 04:34 AM

+1

Thank you for the beta 7 Leakbuster update

Piet

MASTERHOLMES
01-11-2010, 07:06 AM
leakbuster 2.5.4.g8

step 2 filter problem
for the leaks in step 2 that has the filter option,, the filter button appears behind the import , that flim reel and the leak history.
so i can't click the filter button.
it has to reoptimized so the filter button appears beneath the historoy and import button like in your screenshot.

question
is the film button inbetween import and history suppose to do something,, i click it for every leak part and nothing happens.
edited to add
it never did anything in any of the versions i have download previous as well.

step four feedback
I like the hand groupings it is cool to get the advice with it as well.
thumbs up for that.

the new step 8 part

i don't know if leakbuster is supposed to do this ,,
it showed 82 suited so i went to look at the hand and it showed my omaha hand of duece duece king nine. i thought i was looking at an hold them hand and wondered why did i lose 8.88 bucks with 82 duece suited ?
in fact the majority of my hands are omaha hands.

i know it isnt' suppose to do that as the leakbuster i have is just the small stakes hold them one.

there has to be a filter for when someone has both hold them and omaha manager and leakbuster put in to the system.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

overall once the bug get fixed in leakbuster it has come a long way, since i purchased it.

the only complaints i have currently is the step 5 there is just the standard video and no other progam like the trouble hand groupings you got in step 3 in the new beta.

and that step 7 is just a video ,,
i know in the workshop i observed there was a mention of something cool coming where it was going to do something there as well.

oh and in the workshop there was a mention of a filter 43,, it isnt' in the leakbuster version i have.
----

you are a fine track guys to a complete product
heck the opponents step 9 was a suprise for me eheh.
especially after the workshop teacher said there would no further steps.

edited to add

screenshots sent to where i sent them before.

Leak Buster Support
01-11-2010, 05:15 PM
leakbuster 2.5.4.g8

step 2 filter problem
for the leaks in step 2 that has the filter option,, the filter button appears behind the import , that flim reel and the leak history.
so i can't click the filter button.
it has to reoptimized so the filter button appears beneath the historoy and import button like in your screenshot.

Saw your screenshot. We haven't seen that before obviously, but I sent it to the developer. Thanks.

question
is the film button inbetween import and history suppose to do something,, i click it for every leak part and nothing happens.
edited to add
it never did anything in any of the versions i have download previous as well.

If you click it, it enables the grid so that you can view all of the advice without it having to be a leak.

step four feedback
I like the hand groupings it is cool to get the advice with it as well.
thumbs up for that.

Glad you like it. I like it too. Very easy to see the common trouble spots.

the new step 8 part

i don't know if leakbuster is supposed to do this ,,
it showed 82 suited so i went to look at the hand and it showed my omaha hand of duece duece king nine. i thought i was looking at an hold them hand and wondered why did i lose 8.88 bucks with 82 duece suited ?
in fact the majority of my hands are omaha hands.

i know it isnt' suppose to do that as the leakbuster i have is just the small stakes hold them one.

there has to be a filter for when someone has both hold them and omaha manager and leakbuster put in to the system.

It shouldn't do this. I believe most of the testing was done on systems with holdem and Omaha. I'm having the developer look at that.

Thanks for the feedback. There will be a beta 8 out Wed I believe, so we'll have the fixes in by then.

TiGeR79
01-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Hi, first of all i would like to say i like the new updates.
but i have a question about the new step 4.
What hands does it import exactly? is it possible to import from specific month or
an other pokersite? it only import once and you have to restart hm to let it import again. or am i missing something ? :confused:

Ajax
01-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Is it possible for me to get the beta releases of Leak Buster? If so, then please tell me how to do it.

Thanks,
Ajax

Ajax
01-12-2010, 08:27 PM
When I was looking at Leak Buster Step 3 (Position), I noticed that the recommended range for the button is actually LOWER than it is for the BB (although the ranges do have a significant amount of overlap). I thought that button 3-betting should be higher than blind 3-betting, but now I am really not sure what to think. Is it possible that the Leak Buster positional-recommended ranges for 3-bet need to be adjusted?:eek: Like I said, there is good overlap so that might be enough, but still the actual significance of the overlap might be outweighed by other factors (other factors which, to be honest, I do not feel knowledgeable enough to figure out for myself).

Julie
01-13-2010, 03:18 AM
What hands does it import exactly? is it possible to import from specific month or
an other pokersite? it only import once and you have to restart hm to let it import again. or am i missing something ? :confused:

Currently step 4 does an analysis of common trouble hands in your database. We will alert you if additional filters will be added to this section.

Julie
01-13-2010, 03:41 AM
Is it possible for me to get the beta releases of Leak Buster? If so, then please tell me how to do it.

Thanks,
Ajax

Please update to the latest version of Holdem Manager which is located here:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
The trial version is integrated within the HEM software under the Leak Buster tab.

When I was looking at Leak Buster Step 3 (Position), I noticed that the recommended range for the button is actually LOWER than it is for the BB (although the ranges do have a significant amount of overlap). I thought that button 3-betting should be higher than blind 3-betting, but now I am really not sure what to think. Is it possible that the Leak Buster positional-recommended ranges for 3-bet need to be adjusted?:eek: Like I said, there is good overlap so that might be enough, but still the actual significance of the overlap might be outweighed by other factors (other factors which, to be honest, I do not feel knowledgeable enough to figure out for myself).

We have used ranges based tens of millions of hands being analyzed and median ranges constructed for peak win rates. When you are in the bb you are looking for optimal spots to re-steal against looser opening ranges. You are going to be more inclined to want to 3 bet then flat from this position. As we know the button is golden and you will have flexibility to 3bet and flat from this position based on the opponent types you are facing. A detailed video on 3-betting is in addition to these filters and will delve into the intricacies of 3 bet strategy and should provide a little more insight.

Leak Buster Support
01-13-2010, 05:19 PM

Yes, I had made the developer aware of 3-bet stat. In general, you want most of your 3-bets from position. I'm having them look into whether it was a config file issue (which is my best guess). thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Leak Buster Support
01-13-2010, 05:22 PM

Glad you're enjoying the update. The hands it's importing are common "trouble hands" for most players. So this step will only import data for thos hands. It's only taking those specific hands when you've put money into the pot. It's filtering out any forced blind money.

It's getting data from every poker site (if your alias covers that site). If you don't have an alias setup to combine sites, I'd recommend doing this. We could add a filter for previous date ranges for this step, and I'll talk w/ the developer about that. Thanks.

Ajax
01-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Yes, I had made the developer aware of 3-bet stat. In general, you want most of your 3-bets from position. I'm having them look into whether it was a config file issue (which is my best guess). thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Another thing that you might want to look at is, for 6-max, the recommeneded range for SB 3-bets and for BB 3-bets. I think (am not sure though) that it is more optimal to have higher 3-bet from BB than from SB. The ranges, however, seem to imply that the SB 3-bet can get very high, but the BB 3-bet cannot.

One more thing too. In Step 3 (Position), full-ring, when the player's CC% is too high for early position, the Leak Buster Advice is "Your VPIP% is too high...":p

Leak Buster Support
01-14-2010, 05:20 AM
Yeah, like it's stated in 3-betting videos in leak buster, you should have a higher 3-bet from the button, and then from the BB. I have a strange feeling that this was supposed to be 9.3 from the SB, but we are checking into it because the config file as updated a couple of betas ago, and we did have an issue with it. Thanks.

MASTERHOLMES
01-18-2010, 02:35 PM
the filter problem i had on leakbuster step 2 has been optimized and works well so it was fixed.

the step nine shows only my omaha potlimit hands for in my database i played 36000 compared to 10,000 no limit hands and there was more hand at a higher stakes so hence the most losses vs opponents.
so I would like to see a filter here for 6 max no limit or six max pot limit.
i am sure it is in the works however.

I too would like to see an filter for troublehands like there is on the step 2 where we get to determine what time period of trouble hands we import.
i didnt' know it was all the trouble hands in the datase and figured if i imported a certain date in step 2, that the trouble hands would follow that time period.

note ,
there is a bug currently that shows up when ever i click in the left screen of the trouble hand section
so due to the bug when i click on the pfr section to try to get the green section ordered or the red,, it wont' do it.

personally though i am wiating for the new features for biggest losses, and 3 bets which should complete the package , in terms of leakbuster having more then just a video for each step.
(i dont know about hud which is why i don't manage it., i dont' expect anything like a hud wizard for that eheh )

overall i am happy with the product still since I purchased it.

Leak Buster Support
01-18-2010, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the feedback. The developer had noticed the Omaha after the fact as well. It should be fixed in the next release that is coming out today/tmw I believe.

MASTERHOLMES
01-21-2010, 09:41 PM
I just downloaded the latest version,
but the omaha showing up in the hold them step 8 opponents wasn't fixed.

edited to add

I notice in step four the trouble hands, the video was no longer there,, is it on purpose, is it being reworked,??( perhaps some people new to the game who hear of leakbuster and buys it might not know what a trouble hand hand, and why it is so ).

Ajax
01-22-2010, 06:43 PM

Yeah, like it's stated in 3-betting videos in leak buster, you should have a higher 3-bet from the button, and then from the BB. I have a strange feeling that this was supposed to be 9.3 from the SB, but we are checking into it because the config file as updated a couple of betas ago, and we did have an issue with it. Thanks.

I was thinking about this some more, and I realized that it might be possible for the winning players to have a higher 3-bet from the BB after all. Good squeeze opportunities are more likely to happen from the BB than from the button. Therefore, who knows, but that might be enough to tip the scales in favor of more 3-betting from the BB. At the very lease, it means that there is more squeezing from the BB than from the button. Perhaps the 3-betting needs to be looked at both with squeezing, and without squeezing.

Ajax
01-22-2010, 10:53 PM
There was a video in Leak Buster, but I can no longer find it. It was on big pot vs small pot poker. It was in an earlier version of the program.

MASTERHOLMES
01-22-2010, 11:17 PM
i saw it as well listed in the earlier betas screenshots
not that i got to watch it for i didn't have it in my leaks/ or it was taken out in an earlier beta.
now I check all the videos i havent' seen it.

I like to think it is being reworked to be put back in ?

Leak Buster Support
01-23-2010, 01:57 AM
There was a video in Leak Buster, but I can no longer find it. It was on big pot vs small pot poker. It was in an earlier version of the program.

Still there, it's in PFR/VPIP ratio.

Giacomoe
01-23-2010, 03:13 AM
Where can i download these beta versions??

i have Leak buster version 2.5.4g83 and it is running in HEM.
It is a registered Pro version!

How du i update, is there anything i have to be looking for?
Will i need a new serial? for a newer version or something?
(ive seen alot ppl having trouble with the license management on leakbuster)

Im running the newest release of HEM 1.10 btw.

MASTERHOLMES
01-23-2010, 03:35 AM
for pfr/ratio all i get is the filters, and the advice.
there is no small pot/bigpot video there.
i click and unclick that video reel to make sure.

Leak Buster Support
01-23-2010, 04:03 AM
Is this stat a leak or potential leak for you? I think there might be a bug if it's a leak and filters, then it's not showing the content.

Looking into this now.

MASTERHOLMES
01-23-2010, 05:08 AM
I had to go through my dates until one day i acutally had it at level nine for the vpip/ratio, score ten 73 ratio.

once i found date where it got a score of 7, i saw a filter but no video.
(67vpippfr ratio)
and a score of 8 , potential leak i think but still no video.

so i think you are on right track.

MASTERHOLMES
01-23-2010, 05:17 AM
the video is 40 minutes long and it is of high quality like the three bet video which is close to an hour long.
i will watch it tomorrow and give more thoughts on it after i watch it.

impressed with the length of the video, it has tons of information (the type you get at the standard training sites , i skipped all over the video to get a first impression. plus the video speaker speaks well and explains well).

Ajax
01-23-2010, 07:34 AM
Is this stat a leak or potential leak for you? I think there might be a bug if it's a leak and filters, then it's not showing the content.

Looking into this now.

That might be the problem. My score for PFR/VPIP Ratio is 9, and I get filters but no video.

I hope that I am able to see all of the content everywhere. If there are similar bugs, then I might never find out about some content. :eek: I might also just pass it up by accident.

Could we have a central location for all content? You could put notes next to each item (video or module) to indicate the location in Leak Buster to which the content is associated... or at least should be associated if there are no bugs. Plus, if there are bugs, we could probably then find them for you.:cool:

Leak Buster Support
01-23-2010, 04:37 PM
This just occurred when the filter feature was added. It will be fixed and won't be a problem going forward.

Ajax
01-28-2010, 01:50 PM
I was just looking at the window for step 6, and the window has "Agg%" for the label of the stat, but the data field is displaying the value of AggFactor.

Ajax
01-28-2010, 01:54 PM
We are adding specific stats for each individual filter, and there will be a leak graphic that will appear in step 6. We are still working on this feature though.

I am looking forward to seeing this. Are you going to also publish the ranges for some of the other stats in the report that do not appear on the screen in step 6, so that we can then look them up? I know that this is still in development, but if you already have some stat ranges for any of the filters, I sure could use that information. For example, I just ran filter 3, and it would really be helpful if I had recommendations for one or more these stats: FlopCB, TurnCB, Agg%, FlopAgg%, TurnAgg%, RiverAgg%.

If you currently have some stat ranges for any of the filters, could you give us those ranges? Even if you have ranges for only some of the filters, it would still be good for us to have that information so that we can use it now to get better at the game.

phillitup
01-31-2010, 02:10 PM
I have to say I have found this to be a superb app. The easy distillation of stats has been incredibly helpful, and has already paid for itself- you should see my graph since I've taken LB seriously!

I would like to be able to apply the Hands filter to all tabs with a click, like I can do in HEM. That is, set the filter in step 2 and have it applied to all tabs.

What I really, really want from Santa this year is a hand filter for the last x number of hands, like HEM offers. This would allow me to lop off the oldest, hopefully less improved hands as I go forward, and give a sharper snapshot of what I am doing now.

Leak Buster Support
01-31-2010, 04:15 PM
I have to say I have found this to be a superb app. The easy distillation of stats has been incredibly helpful, and has already paid for itself- you should see my graph since I've taken LB seriously!

Nice to hear. Glad you are seeing success with your game. Post some graphs if you can. We love seeing the improvements people are having.

I would like to be able to apply the Hands filter to all tabs with a click, like I can do in HEM. That is, set the filter in step 2 and have it applied to all tabs.

What I really, really want from Santa this year is a hand filter for the last x number of hands, like HEM offers. This would allow me to lop off the oldest, hopefully less improved hands as I go forward, and give a sharper snapshot of what I am doing now.

Yes, this is entirely doable. I can't say exactly when, but it will be added into a future release. Thanks for the feedback.

Ajax
02-04-2010, 09:58 PM
I have an idea that I think would make Leak Buster a lot better, and I think it might not be very hard to implement it. Currently, whenever there is a leak, there is a big drop or a small drop that shows for the leak. That is a total of two icons that are used.

Instead of two icons, use four icons. Next to the drop, put an up arrow or a down arrow for when the Leak Buster student needs to increase the stat or decrease the stat. That way, just a quick glance and you know what you need to do... you do not have to look at the numbers.

The reason why I came up with this Idea is b/c when I look at Step 3 (Position), I sometimes just get lost in all of the information presented. But if there were up or down arrows next to all of the drops on the window, I think it would go a long way in helping me see what is going on easier.

Please let me know what you think about this idea. I really do think it would make the software better.

Oh... but I do think Leak Buster is already an absolutely fantastic product... I just want it to get even better!:D

Leak Buster Support
02-05-2010, 05:32 AM
Yes, we appreciate the feedback as always. It's an interesting idea. I definitely know step 3 can be a little overwhelming (hence the simple or advanced view too).

What about a color system that indicates if the stat needs to increase or decrease? I think we can figure something out though, and I'll talk to the developer to see what he thinks.

Leak Buster Support
02-05-2010, 05:40 AM
Quick feature list for the next HM update (LB: 2.5.4g9):

New features:
Added new filter (43 - Possible Missed Value Bet) - video to be added
Added data ranges to Step 8 filter.
New filter: Last x Hands.
Step 2 and 3: Show external content before importing (if the toggle is on). So you can click the movie toggle and view content without data being imported.
Step 6: Show filter options before choosing one.

Fixes / changes:
Fixed Omaha hands filtering for Step 4 and Step 8.
Changed 6-Max filters to: ‘between 5 and 6', instead of 4 - 6.
Fix Agg% data field value for the grid in Step 6.
Replace “Tahoma” font with “Microsoft Sans Serif” in Step 1, 5, 6, 7, 9.
Hide all import options window when importing.

BlackSaphire
02-05-2010, 05:41 AM
Still waiting to unlock a Bonus to buy LB... but got a question nontheless :)

Would it be possible to compare stats/leaks Period A vs Period B?

Let's say I analize my leaks after 100,000 hands... some stats need to be increased, others are ok, others need to be pushed down...

I would like to put side by side the analysis of the next 100,000 hands I do one month later to see if I'm on the right path... Possible? Developable? Already there? :)

Leak Buster Support
02-05-2010, 05:46 AM
Yes, it stores a history every time you run leak buster with a time / date stamp, your stats, scores, etc... You can also graph that as well.

If you're older like me, and you like to actually look at paper sometimes, you can even just print out your results, it will date it for you, and you can pull it out again another 100k hands and compare your results. So there are a few options on how you can do this and track your progress.

BlackSaphire
02-05-2010, 05:48 AM
Ok... now spit out what exactly in my post gave away my 40+... :)

Leak Buster Support
02-05-2010, 06:17 AM
Ok... now spit out what exactly in my post gave away my 40+... :)

lol.... psychic abilities I guess. :D

To do print your results btw, you just right click on a grid (your imported stats) in Leak Buster, and then click print.

MASTERHOLMES
02-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Quick feature list for the next HM update (LB: 2.5.4g9):

New features:
Added new filter (43 - Possible Missed Value Bet) - video to be added
Added data ranges to Step 8 filter.
New filter: Last x Hands.
Step 2 and 3: Show external content before importing (if the toggle is on). So you can click the movie toggle and view content without data being imported.
Step 6: Show filter options before choosing one.

Fixes / changes:
Fixed Omaha hands filtering for Step 4 and Step 8.
Changed 6-Max filters to: ‘between 5 and 6', instead of 4 - 6.
Fix Agg% data field value for the grid in Step 6.
Replace “Tahoma” font with “Microsoft Sans Serif” in Step 1, 5, 6, 7, 9.
Hide all import options window when importing.

step four, the trouble hands is there going to be a video back ?
step 5 7, currently just videos there, is there anything going to be added to these filters in a future beta.

for the omaha hand filter for step eight,, I hope that means that opponents I have just omaha hands with wont' show up as i have quite a few in my query.

on a side note last night,since i heard about the change last night soon as the table went four handed either becuase someone left or someone sat out,,
i instantly sat out and left looking for another table. i think it helped my winrate a little bit in doing so last night as well.

Breebaart
02-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Probably in the wrong topic.

I miss a total EV in step 4, this give mistakes. Ex. I could be winning in group 4, while this could be way above EV. The click on the tab $won doesnt make sense. I cannot filter in stakes.

In step 6 I like to have a filter for stakes/time/hands.

Ajax
02-06-2010, 12:20 AM
Yes, we appreciate the feedback as always. It's an interesting idea. I definitely know step 3 can be a little overwhelming (hence the simple or advanced view too).

What about a color system that indicates if the stat needs to increase or decrease? I think we can figure something out though, and I'll talk to the developer to see what he thinks.

My first thought was that I would actually like the arrows better b/c I am a bit color blind (not really bad, but I am).

But, if you do use colors, as long as they are primary colors, like a pure yellow and a pure blue, or even a red, then it would work well. Orange would be okay though... but please no green!:)

If you use several gradients of colors, or just too many colors, that could be hard for some of us to see. For example, if you use yellow and green, then the green MIGHT look too much like the yellow.

Ajax
02-06-2010, 09:07 AM
My first thought was that I would actually like the arrows better b/c I am a bit color blind (not really bad, but I am).

But, if you do use colors, as long as they are primary colors, like a pure yellow and a pure blue, or even a red, then it would work well. Orange would be okay though... but please no green!:)

If you use several gradients of colors, or just too many colors, that could be hard for some of us to see. For example, if you use yellow and green, then the green MIGHT look too much like the yellow.

After thinking about this some more, I believe that the best way to do it would be to make the actual drops two different colors. The second best way (it is close) is to put arrows next to the drops. You could also color the background around the drops, but I do not know how good/bad that would be b/c I think that way one would need to see it first in order to know.

So I think you should color the drops, maybe red and blue, or orange and blue... just be careful with the colors please... no green and yellow at the same time!:)

My #1 choice would be to use red or orange if the value is too low and needs to go up, and blue if the value is too high and needs to go down. Could you do it like that... please?:D

phillitup
02-10-2010, 07:46 AM
Hey thanks a bunch for adding the x number of hand filters, and the apply to all button!

I have 2.5.4g9 small stakes and the x hands filter only goes up to 1000 hands. That's not too helpful, but you are almost there! Just a little tweak, I reckon!

You guys are the bee's knees!

Leak Buster Support
02-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Hey thanks a bunch for adding the x number of hand filters, and the apply to all button!

I have 2.5.4g9 small stakes and the x hands filter only goes up to 1000 hands. That's not too helpful, but you are almost there! Just a little tweak, I reckon!

You guys are the bee's knees!

Ha... that's really really strange because I was one of the people who tested the X hands, and It was doing any amount. I'm not sure what the developer changed, but yes, this will change to any amount.

The bee's knees huh? I don't know if we can live up to that kind of compliment, but thanks. ;)

phillitup
02-11-2010, 04:19 AM
Ha... that's really really strange because I was one of the people who tested the X hands, and It was doing any amount. I'm not sure what the developer changed, but yes, this will change to any amount.

The bee's knees huh? I don't know if we can live up to that kind of compliment, but thanks. ;)

I checked again, and it definitely tops out at 1000. It's true whether it's hands, days, hours, etc. Even if I input 1001 in the box, when I press enter it reverts to 1000.

A nitty, FYI note: When you select x days and press apply, the next window that pops (the "please select") has "Last xxx Dayss". Just a typo, and not trying to gig you at all, but I can tell you guys are into this baby, and would probably want to change it just because.

Thanks!

Julie
02-11-2010, 06:27 PM
I checked again, and it definitely tops out at 1000. It's true whether it's hands, days, hours, etc. Even if I input 1001 in the box, when I press enter it reverts to 1000.

A nitty, FYI note: When you select x days and press apply, the next window that pops (the "please select") has "Last xxx Dayss". Just a typo, and not trying to gig you at all, but I can tell you guys are into this baby, and would probably want to change it just because.

Thanks!

Appreciate the info. We have great users and always welcome your comments:)

MASTERHOLMES
02-14-2010, 02:33 AM
one thing in the workshop was the emphasis on how essential it was to review your biggest loss, so essential that it has it own step but there really isn't nothing to go with it.
heck the video itself for this step is only 2 minutes.

so while my hard drive was down and I thought about this ,, how to improve this so it has more meaning. i step away from the box for a minute to improve it with bells and whistles like we have happening in the future for step 5, and we had happen already for the trouble hands , and the filters section.

for with bells and whistles
inside the box I sat, thinking to myself what can we do ,, when reviewing the hand look at the filters that it falls under neath. some quick filters would pop up.. please review cold calling, turn play, top pair crappy kicker or worse.
kind of like the filters that pop up when we look the leakbuster itself and the advice of which filter to pay attention to in the step six.
but as we review hands loss a filter would pop up for any thing that relates.
also a video should be included here on how to use the poker stove or some other calcalator to put people on hand ranges.

without bells and whistles.
instead of the biggest losses, step 7 title get change to review and planning.
and there be some videos mades.
1. reviewing your hands (including winning hands to see if we are getting it as a dog and just hitting a streak)
2. how to set up a lesson plan , for tasks over the next week, and not have them be silly.
example of a silly task, which wasn't recommend in the leakbuster workshop.. is to play trying to manipulate the stat .
but to use that leak to play correctly over the next week just focus on positional awareness or month.
3. what leak is most important for beginner.
example positional awareness vs pfr/ratio vs river call efficay
4. set it up to reduce your leaks into a 3 major leak buster plan.

advance leakbusting planning
after plugging up some major leaks there are still positional leaks, (the workshop had 1 leak in the major step but in step 3 had 14 leaks in postional awareness, don't know if it was his database or not).
so going after the potential leaks, and the position leaks in step 3.

there right now 57 leaks and 10 potential leaks for me in position, one can assume that after plugging up some of the main leaks in leakbuster ,, this will be greatly reduce but perhaps the leak isnt' leakbuster but in position so what is the most important to focus on to slowly plug up these leaks.

sure you got advice from the leakbuster step 3,, but when going down the position there is a lot advice for one of these. so a video here in the planning review could adjust that (if not added to step 3 as I write this unedited ).

i know the empahsis is learning how to coach yourself, to do your own work but many people who buy this may go yeah i got leaks but how do i go about fixing these over times., so expanding reviewing your biggest losses to reviewing your sessions and finetuning your game could.. especially as it comes after the filters are done.. and before you move on to oppponents and huds.

please let me know if you find some of these idea good..

Leak Buster Support
02-14-2010, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the thoughtful response. The main point of the video on step 7 though was just to walk someone through the process of how to analyze those losses and to stress it was important to do. That's why we left it how it was. There may something additional we'll add, but it's not in the immediate plans.

There are some new things that will be added to step 3 that will make it a little easier to navigate and quickly understand what you should focus on first. Also, we hope the workshops and some of these things will clarify how to make use of that step, and others, so you can really make the most use of leak buster, because when it's used effectively, it's a very powerful tool. We'll be adding more tutorials though as we move forward as well.

We have a new and exciting step 5 that is going to compare lots of common 3 and 4-bet situations, and let you know what is working in your game, and what isn't. So far from initial testing it's pretty impressive (saying that by just using on my own poker game).

We are actively developing and adding new things, so when you have ideas continue to let us know. I passed on this post to the developer. Thanks again.

Leak Buster Support
02-22-2010, 04:28 PM
New step 5 feature that will be released soon. It's a heat map of common 3 and 4 bet trouble situations. It will also run comparison filters of trouble situations such as, are you more profitable 3-betting trouble hands like KJo, KTo, J9s, etc...or cold calling? It will also run extensive analysis based on your results and provide feedback about your play.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/9122/step5n1.jpg (http://img707.imageshack.us/i/step5n1.jpg/)

4 colored heat map quickly lets you know which hands are trouble and what is causing the trouble.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4910/step5n2.jpg (http://img9.imageshack.us/i/step5n2.jpg/)

MASTERHOLMES
02-22-2010, 04:59 PM
I like how you improve each step so far,, the filters, the trouble hands and now the 3 bet step.
will you keep in the 3 bet step video or take it out like you did the trouble hands video as it could be redunant ?

Leak Buster Support
02-23-2010, 02:10 AM
I like how you improve each step so far,, the filters, the trouble hands and now the 3 bet step.
will you keep in the 3 bet step video or take it out like you did the trouble hands video as it could be redunant ?

Thanks. I think this new step will be very enlightening. I know we are pleased with how it's come out, so we hope you will too.

As far as the video, we may find a way to have it in there. We might even just have a separate area where you can view the basic video model as well. I don't think it's going to go away though, it just may be moved though.

Judd
02-23-2010, 10:26 PM
The change to the 3bet step looks great!

MASTERHOLMES
03-02-2010, 10:15 PM
it is amazing *****(five stars)

the big slick 3 bet advice is right on for i do have trouble with it.
i have small sample size so it was slightly of for 3 betting with single gap connectors and off suit connectors as i dont' think I 3bet it,, this is just quick look.
the calling advice seems about right.
I like the comparsion filter between 3bet and call as well.

will you be possible to do this for omaha leakbuster with their card combos like this or are you looking at differnt way of doing it?

Leak Buster Support
03-03-2010, 02:03 AM
it is amazing *****(five stars)

the big slick 3 bet advice is right on for i do have trouble with it.
i have small sample size so it was slightly of for 3 betting with single gap connectors and off suit connectors as i dont' think I 3bet it,, this is just quick look.
the calling advice seems about right.
I like the comparsion filter between 3bet and call as well.

will you be possible to do this for omaha leakbuster with their card combos like this or are you looking at differnt way of doing it?

Glad you like it. I think it makes things pretty clear about what you need to do or change. Yes, we are most likely going to have the same thing for Omaha

We're also going to have a new video about step 5 to explain it in detail a little more. I think (and don't quote me) we're going to have a workshop on step 5 and step 6 (filter) sometime here soon. I'll have more details when we have dates and times.

Judd
03-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Is there a way to filter the 3bet data by date? Looks awesome other than that.

Leak Buster Support
03-05-2010, 10:19 PM
No, we're adding a date / filter option though other than just 6-max, full ring, etc...

Leak Buster Support
03-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Next update (HM version 1.10.03d) will have:

Show filters when the toggle ‘additional content panel’ is on for Step 2 and 3.
New filters in step 6.
Added Date Filter to Step 5.
Add Step 4 Video (for registered users). Returned the explanation video for these.
Add Step 5 Video (for registered users).

Fixes:
Filter Opponents list in Step 8 (show only opponents in No-Limit games).
Add vertical scroll to the grid in Step 3, if the resolution height <=800.

Coming soon:
New video on blind defense. New audio assistance in explaining stat ranges, and how to correct leaks with specific stats.

scoops
03-17-2010, 01:59 PM
Would it be possible to get the leak buster filters to work with rush poker reports?

Julie
03-17-2010, 08:44 PM
Would it be possible to get the leak buster filters to work with rush poker reports?

Scoops: You can manually load LB filters into HEM by going under reports tab>filter>load

scoops
03-18-2010, 11:28 PM
Scoops: You can manually load LB filters into HEM by going under reports tab>filter>load

Seems whenever I load any filter LB or stock it only shows the non rush game types. Anyone else have this problem?

FIXED: I had report set on "by stakes" but works when set on "overall"

Julie
03-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Seems whenever I load any filter LB or stock it only shows the non rush game types. Anyone else have this problem?

FIXED: I had report set on "by stakes" but works when set on "overall"

Scoops: Nice catch. Also, note that you can choose specific RUSH hands by limit under Reports>Edit>Stakes

Hit save and close and then load the filters.

MASTERHOLMES
03-25-2010, 02:12 AM
Show filters when the toggle ‘additional content panel’ is on for Step 2 and 3.
New filters in step 6.
Added Date Filter to Step 5.
Add Step 4 Video (for registered users). Returned the explanation video for these.
Add Step 5 Video (for registered users).

Coming soon:
New video on blind defense. New audio assistance in explaining stat ranges, and how to correct leaks with specific stats.

-------------------------

when looking at step 3, and the advanced i don't know if the was the last update but I do like the little pops for every red filter in the advanced section here..
it really gives you an clue of where your major leaks is.

the videos for 3 bet, and trouble hands just little iceing on the top..i don't think there is much you can add to those filters.

for the
" Added Filters (for registered users):
o 44 - Cold Called Reasonable hands from blinds.
o 45 - Cold Called Reasonable hands against steal from blinds."
of course i am showing a loss at both spots eheh.

there is no video here,
will the new video on blind defense go here ? or will there be individual filters blind videos here and the video on blind defense will go in step 2, 3 areas for blinds.

so my questions/request is

1. when will the blind defense video come out..
I assume that since you are busy making limit buster and omaha buster,, that we probaly wont' see it til after ?

2. I would like to request that the audio assistance on how to plug leaks with specific stats, be made into a video, for such an big thing most of us will need a visual to go with it.

personally I would like the video to be as long as your 3 betting video, with an example of the general leak from step 2, and a positional leak from position(advanced),, leak from trouble hand, and 3 bet.
a quick look of where the leak can come from and how to plan to fix it.

that would make the leakbuster complete especially if it was on step 1, as an introduction, just on the right hand corner of step one for registered users only.. so once a person registers they get the video on how to effectively use the leakbuster., i mean how to effectively use the leakbuster to plan to overcome the leaks, for the video in the filters sometime say "if you are showing a loss here,, run the filter and replay some hands, and post some hands" but those of us who are not experienced need more.

so "how to correct leaks with specific stats. " needs to be extended with coming up with a plan to correct leaks, the five step method or something.

I asked for that in workshops I know but if you are going as far as to make an audio, i figure might as well go all the way, as i feel it will make leakbuster a complete package.

Leak Buster Support
03-25-2010, 02:49 AM
1. when will the blind defense video come out..
I assume that since you are busy making limit buster and omaha buster,, that we probaly wont' see it til after ?

2. I would like to request that the audio assistance on how to plug leaks with specific stats, be made into a video, for such an big thing most of us will need a visual to go with it.

personally I would like the video to be as long as your 3 betting video, with an example of the general leak from step 2, and a positional leak from position(advanced),, leak from trouble hand, and 3 bet.
a quick look of where the leak can come from and how to plan to fix it.

that would make the leakbuster complete especially if it was on step 1, as an introduction, just on the right hand corner of step one for registered users only.. so once a person registers they get the video on how to effectively use the leakbuster., i mean how to effectively use the leakbuster to plan to overcome the leaks, for the video in the filters sometime say "if you are showing a loss here,, run the filter and replay some hands, and post some hands" but those of us who are not experienced need more.

so "how to correct leaks with specific stats. " needs to be extended with coming up with a plan to correct leaks, the five step method or something.

I asked for that in workshops I know but if you are going as far as to make an audio, i figure might as well go all the way, as i feel it will make leakbuster a complete package.

Videos on the filters will be out (and you won't need any update) in the next 2 days. With the server issue we had to take and move some things around, and we are re-doing part of the video.

1) New blind defense is coming out soon. We anticipate by next week. It's being done by one of the all time top money winners on Poker Stars for cash games, and the video looks really good from what we've seen. We feel blind defense is really important, so we wanted to have some top notch content on this subject, so we have someone who we feel is really good in this area, and has a long track record of success in this area. I think you'll like it a lot.

2) The new audio adviser is going to be a lot of very specific feedback about your play, and not in general terms. So it will be somewhat short audio clips, but they will be very specific to your leak. The general videos as theory videos are great, but we think you'll like this when it's complete. It will be a lot more helpful than just another video in there.

The next workshop is going to cover a lot about the filters, and steps on what to do on correcting them. That's going to be the bulk of the workshop really, so I think this will address what you're talking about.

Thanks for your comments, and suggestions.

MASTERHOLMES
03-25-2010, 04:04 AM
Videos on the filters will be out (and you won't need any update) in the next 2 days. With the server issue we had to take and move some things around, and we are re-doing part of the video.

1) New blind defense is coming out soon. We anticipate by next week. It's being done by one of the all time top money winners on Poker Stars for cash games, and the video looks really good from what we've seen. We feel blind defense is really important, so we wanted to have some top notch content on this subject, so we have someone who we feel is really good in this area, and has a long track record of success in this area. I think you'll like it a lot.

2) The new audio adviser is going to be a lot of very specific feedback about your play, and not in general terms. So it will be somewhat short audio clips, but they will be very specific to your leak. The general videos as theory videos are great, but we think you'll like this when it's complete. It will be a lot more helpful than just another video in there.

The next workshop is going to cover a lot about the filters, and steps on what to do on correcting them. That's going to be the bulk of the workshop really, so I think this will address what you're talking about.

Thanks for your comments, and suggestions.

all that stuff sounds wonderful,, especially the blind defence, and audio specific section. :) can't wiat til next week.

Leif
03-27-2010, 07:07 PM
deleted by poster

Leak Buster Support
04-15-2010, 06:08 PM
New Features for 1.10.05

New exclusive Leak Buster member content. Past workshops will be available here, along with additional learning material, poker theory, etc...
New Blind Defense Video by Andrew Boccia (http://www.pokertableratings.com/stars-player-search/andrewboccia) - 3 year super nova elite grinder on Poker Stars
New 6-max and Full Ring Loose and Tight Starting Hand Charts
Option to run only 10 opponents in step 8, with cancel feature

Member area
New button will be listed for registered users in step 1.
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3875/memberbutton.png (http://img689.imageshack.us/i/memberbutton.png/)

New content and supplemental content will be downloadable:
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5626/lbmemberarea.png (http://img684.imageshack.us/i/lbmemberarea.png/)

Loanwolfz
04-16-2010, 08:21 PM
New Features for 1.10.05

New exclusive Leak Buster member content. Past workshops will be available here, along with additional learning material, poker theory, etc...
New Blind Defense Video by Andrew Boccia (http://www.pokertableratings.com/stars-player-search/andrewboccia) - 3 year super nova elite grinder on Poker Stars
New 6-max and Full Ring Loose and Tight Starting Hand Charts
Option to run only 10 opponents in step 8, with cancel feature

Member area
New button will be listed for registered users in step 1.
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3875/memberbutton.png (http://img689.imageshack.us/i/memberbutton.png/)

New content and supplemental content will be downloadable:
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5626/lbmemberarea.png (http://img684.imageshack.us/i/lbmemberarea.png/)

Hello , I have Version 2.5.4i2 and I don't see a members area button, and I paid for the full version only 2 days ago , Am I doing something wrong?
Why is my version 2 and the version you mention above is still V 1
Kind regards
Wolf

Julie
04-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Hello , I have Version 2.5.4i2 and I don't see a members area button, and I paid for the full version only 2 days ago , Am I doing something wrong?
Why is my version 2 and the version you mention above is still V 1
Kind regards
Wolf

Wolf, you currently have Holdem Manager version 1.10.04b which gives you the same access that all HEM and Leak Buster members currently possess. This members area will be available when Holdem Manager releases a new update. We just wanted the members to see the exiting features that are up and coming.

Loanwolfz
04-17-2010, 12:13 AM
Thanks again Julie , The new features look and sound very good.
Cheers.

Leak Buster Support
04-17-2010, 02:11 AM
Thanks again Julie , The new features look and sound very good.
Cheers.

Yeah I posted this because we anticipated that it would be released Thursday, but HM is trying to work on a few more things before they release. It should be very soon though. When it is released, you will have to update to the latest version in order to have the new features.

Wietse
04-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Is playing the turn workshop part 2 also included? Or do we have to signup @ pokerzion.com for that?

Julie
04-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Is playing the turn workshop part 2 also included? Or do we have to signup @ pokerzion.com for that?
The workshops that are available in the members area of Leak Buster are meant to enhance your knowledge and familiarity with the program and it's features. The additional workshop you mentioned is part of PokerZion's workshop content and has been included in step 2. We will be looking to update the Leak Buster members area but do not have specifics on what exact content will be added in the future. The update has been released so you can now check out the content that is currently available.

MASTERHOLMES
04-21-2010, 07:40 PM
right now i am looking at playing the turn 53.54 video.

do you mean that this is free right now for leakbuster customers but will be changed for leakbuster plus poker zion members only ?(i don't see a turnworkshop on the members area,, just the two workshops,, the value video and the tilt audio)

MASTERHOLMES
04-21-2010, 07:56 PM
1. so the only thing left to add is the audio samples to tell us how to use the stats to fix our game right ?

"2) The new audio adviser is going to be a lot of very specific feedback about your play, and not in general terms. So it will be somewhat short audio clips, but they will be very specific to your leak. The general videos as theory videos are great, but we think you'll like this when it's complete. It will be a lot more helpful than just another video in there. "

2. i was quite surpised by the length of the turn video, and it looks well done, and the blind video was 22 minutes i think, the author was describing it well.

3. i am still downloading the value video, 56.8 megabytes so far, i am not sure how long it is supposed to be. umm
ohhh it finished, it is 54 minutes, has two tables of six max at poker stars for people wondering. no review as it just started. (i am unable to move it in the downloaded version like fast forward it,, so it just moves like it is being streamed).
no drm for this or password protection for this video,, is it planned ?
anyways, i think it is a nice bonus.

4. the opponents for 10 players cut off my video and it is going now 2 minutes . i am now canceling it .
umm it is taking a minute and some minutes to cancel as it is still canceling.
i just closed to hold them manager to stop it.
i know you plan to optimize this, but for now i am not going to use it.

Julie
04-21-2010, 11:16 PM

do you mean that this is free right now for leakbuster customers but will be changed for leakbuster plus poker zion members only ?(i don't see a turnworkshop on the members area,, just the two workshops,, the value video and the tilt audio)

MASTERHOLMES: I apologize but you have lost me somewhere in these statements. Where is it that you are viewing the "Play the Turn Video?"

MASTERHOLMES
04-21-2010, 11:21 PM
it is , under turn cbet on step two , the video title is
"view video on playing the turn"

edited to add,,
it is supposed to be there right ?.

Julie
04-21-2010, 11:32 PM
it is , under turn cbet on step two , the video title is
"view video on playing the turn"

edited to add,,
it is supposed to be there right ?.

Masterholmes you are correct.

The previous quote had thrown me off. :
"Is playing the turn workshop part 2 also included? Or do we have to signup @ pokerzion.com for that? "

Julie
04-21-2010, 11:36 PM

Yes, it will remain free as part of the content in Leak Buster. What you are currently seeing in the members area is as intended.

Leak Buster Support
06-15-2010, 12:25 AM
Update announcement: Version 1.11.02 is released.

- New step 4 in no-limit leak buster (pre-flop analysis)
- New cancel feature for queries
- Stake levels for step 2/3 will list in drop downs and load faster
- Option to load only 10 opponents in step 9
- Other minor fixes and cosmetic changes