PDA

View Full Version : Nc & pt3

YouM4d
01-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Ok, so I know that PT3 isn't supported anymore but is there anyway I can make this program work while using PT3 HUD? I obviously own both trackers so HM2 license isn't a problem. I just don't really know how NoteCaddy works. Would I be able to run it between sessions and access the notes when I run PT3 with no import from HM or is running both auto imports a necessity? Would that even work/is this possible?

sreticentv
01-08-2012, 08:17 AM
Unfortunately NC won't work for PT anymore unless you bought a license before 11/1/2011. The majority of the features used to market NC aren't available for the standalone and to avoid confusion this had to be done like this. We regret any inconvenience this causes

YouM4d
01-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Thanks for your reply. Still, one question remains, is runing both huds at the same time possible or there is no way both trackers can process same hhs at the same time?

nilaynilay
01-08-2012, 01:13 PM
a round about way would be to remove the poker site folder from pt3 but instead point it to hm2 archive folder(add it to auto import list) or vice versa

so hm2 picks up the hand from the poker site folder processes it and puts it in the archive where it is picked up by pt3

PT3 hud might be a second or 2 behind hm2 hud this way tho or vice versa

however i dont see why you would want to do this. u are very likely to run into performance issues as well unless you have a pretty beefed up pc.

Just use Hm2 :)