PDA

View Full Version : Tournament summaries do not update data view

Dr1Gonzo
09-06-2009, 07:01 AM
On receiving a tournament summary from PS and trying to import, I get an Import error. Where can I view the error?
It does not seem to be updating any of my tournaments with size and winnings.

netsrak
09-06-2009, 09:01 AM
Look in the importing folder and subfolders. There should be some log files.

Are the summaries in english?
Are you using the latest beta 30 b of HM?

Dr1Gonzo
09-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Look in the importing folder and subfolders. There should be some log files.

Are the summaries in english?
Are you using the latest beta 30 b of HM?

Yes, standard PokerStars summaries.
I just downloaded the beta but no difference - on a side note can I make a suggestion here, that HEM has an auto update check. Having to go to the site and check if there is a newer release every day is not very intuitive and would help stop a lot of random forum questions wouldn't it?

The importing folder/file is just the email copied into a notepad file saved on the desktop. There is no error log created in that folder.
After the initial error, when I try a reimport, no error is displayed. It seems to process the file then displays "Found 0 files to process..."

Example file attached.

fozzy71
09-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Yes, standard PokerStars summaries.
I just downloaded the beta but no difference - on a side note can I make a suggestion here, that HEM has an auto update check. Having to go to the site and check if there is a newer release every day is not very intuitive and would help stop a lot of random forum questions wouldn't it?

No,this would rpobably create more threads on average. We normally do not want our entire customer base updating to every single beta version we release. When the auto-update is activated, it will be used to inform of the major version releases, not the frequent beta updates that we release so often.

The importing folder/file is just the email copied into a notepad file saved on the desktop. There is no error log created in that folder.
After the initial error, when I try a reimport, no error is displayed. It seems to process the file then displays "Found 0 files to process..."

Example file attached.

Try it now that I removed the 2 lines from the email, that are not a part of the summary. It imported the file fine for me, but I dont have the actual MTT hand histories, so it doesn't actually update anything for my DB.

Dr1Gonzo
09-06-2009, 10:43 AM
That worked but not for these 2 files.
Worth noting, I made a change to the buyin and rake but then changed it back before importing this summary.

Mon
09-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Same problem here with beta 30b, MTTs summaries (english and standard) look as if they were not importing, or at least they don't update the "data view" tab.

They were working fine for me until beta 29.

fozzy71
09-06-2009, 07:01 PM
I got errors also, and I don't know the cause. I have forwarded this thread, and those files, to the developer for a reply.

Dr1Gonzo
09-19-2009, 09:11 AM
I got errors also, and I don't know the cause. I have forwarded this thread, and those files, to the developer for a reply.

Any updates?

Rvg72
09-21-2009, 12:32 AM
Please make sure you are using the latest build, 1.09 beta 33 or higher. There were some recent fixes to Stars tourney summary imports.

If it still does not work then email me what you are trying to import to support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks,
Roy

Dr1Gonzo
09-21-2009, 06:57 AM
Please make sure you are using the latest build, 1.09 beta 33 or higher. There were some recent fixes to Stars tourney summary imports.

If it still does not work then email me what you are trying to import to support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks,
Roy

Nope, 3 errors again.
Where can I find the actual error? The file was a copy and paste from the PS summary so it's a notepad file on the dektop but no error or log file is issued with it.

fozzy71
09-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Please email the file you are trying to import, and perhaps the original email summary from PS, to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.