PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager doesn't work. Windows will not allow HUD to operate.

SSNoob
09-05-2009, 09:53 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.09 beta 30

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

It occurs on Pokerstars. No limit holdem

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

I think so.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

Yes, they still import. but the table manager and HUD still do not work

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Tried it. It made the table manager screen freeze.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Everything is in english

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Yes it is disabled. I unchecked the UAC box, restarted the computer, and checked to make sure the box is still unchecked.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

I am not really sure what that is. I read the FAQ and I do not recall seeing anything.

Also I am getting a message saying that windows is trying to fix the problem when HM tries to run the HUD. The only suggestion i have found is the UAC box being unchecked. I have done this so i am completely lost on what to do for the next step.

fozzy71
09-06-2009, 01:53 AM
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

I am not really sure what that is. I read the FAQ and I do not recall seeing anything.

This is explained in the FAQ with these questions.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Also I am getting a message saying that windows is trying to fix the problem when HM tries to run the HUD. The only suggestion i have found is the UAC box being unchecked. I have done this so i am completely lost on what to do for the next step.

Does the table manager open at all?

Beta 30b should be released within the hour, so make sure to check the releases forum for that shortly. It is mostly fixes for HUD Bugs and Crashes that seem to have sprung up in Beta 30.

SSNoob
09-06-2009, 04:30 PM
I managed to get the folder attached for the configuration file.

Quote:
Does the table manager open at all?
Yes, but still freezes when i try to find a table. Table is also not registering at all.

Quote:
Beta 30b should be released within the hour, so make sure to check the releases forum for that shortly. It is mostly fixes for HUD Bugs and Crashes that seem to have sprung up in Beta 30.

The table manager does open, but it does not recognize a table. I have downloaded the latest version "beta 30b" and the same problem persist. my table manager says 1.09.30aa, but my holdem manager says 1.09 beta 30b.

Thanks for your help, and quick reply.

fozzy71
09-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version.