PDA

View Full Version : Just Purchased, can't get HM to work

daytonick
09-05-2009, 06:01 PM
I just purchased holdem manager and can't get it to work. I have worked through the setup guide 3 different times. I am trying to get it to work for Full tilt poker. I have taken the necessary precautions for windows vista as well (turn UAC of). Holdem manager does not appear to be detecting my files. I have saved my hand history folders on my hardrive but they are not appearing where I have saved them to (via Full tilt options/hand history). I told full tilt to put them at C:/Hand History but when I look there they are not saved there. I have also checked save hand histories. Can anyone help me with this

Thanks

fozzy71
09-05-2009, 07:26 PM
*Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.
*If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.
*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

daytonick
09-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Right now when I start autoimporting the HUD is displayed and the stats are shown for the first 5-15 hands. After that the number stay frozen. However, the stats are still auto importing, I know this becasue I looked under the reports and the stats are still recording. I just can't get them to be displayed after the first few hands. Hopefully, that piece of info can help us out. Answers to you questions...

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Yes, the one you just linked in the prior email

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Full tilt poker, this is the only site i have

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yes, i see one text file per table that I am playing

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

not sure what this is.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Not sure how to do this?

fozzy71
09-06-2009, 01:48 AM
1.09 Beta 30b should be released within the hour, as long as there are no last minute issues. Once you see the thread titles change in the releases forum from Beta 30a to Beta 30b, you can download it.

Yes, the one you just linked in the prior email

Nothing against you personally, but this is my biggest pet peeve. :(

I can't be sure you updated your HM properly, unless you give me the actual version number from the title bar of HM. If I had a nickel for every time someone said they 'have the latest version', but really didn't. :rolleyes:

not sure what this is.

It is a way to try and make the HUD begin auto-detecting tables again.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Not sure how to do this?

It is explained in the FAQ where they ask this question.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

daytonick
09-06-2009, 08:23 PM

Yes, I am running 1.09 30 beta.

I tried it. When I brought the red square onto my table the table manager did pop up e.g. .01/.02 NL Ashby. However, I could NOT find that table listed under unattached tables.

Yes

---Thanks for the help. Been trouble shooting more and the HUD still pops up but just fails to tally after about ten hands--

fozzy71
09-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version.