PDA

View Full Version : Possible table filter?

Radical16
09-01-2008, 03:40 PM
I'm trying to filter my database based on table size, and then # of players. I really need to figure out how to monitor my fullring tables, and then my win rates with 2, 3-6, 7-9 players; my 6max tables, and win rates with 2, 3-6 players; and hu tables. Thanks.

fabio
09-01-2008, 04:34 PM
To tile your winnings into hu/6max/fullring:
Reports -> Top left "Select Report Name from List" -> Winnings Summary

# of players:

Filter -> Edit -> # Players

Radical16
09-06-2008, 05:47 AM
Thanks for the response, I knew there was a way to do it...but I still have some issues. After selecting winning summary from the report name list, it is automatically sorting all tables into hu, 6m (3-6), and full (<6).

I am specifically being backed at full ring tables, but think my biggest edge comes from hu and short handed, so I am playing all table sizes. I need to sort my full ring tables (regardless if hu or 3-6 handed), from my 6m and hu tables, which I'm not being backed at. (The Winning Summary Report seems to be the same as the filter for # of players).

All help is greatly appreciated!!

morny
09-06-2008, 06:01 AM
HM recognises and sorts based on the number of people at the table currently so if your playing 6max and it breaks up to 2 people left HM recognises this as HU. Were looking into changing this in the future however