PDA

View Full Version : HUD only showing my current game stats

absoluthamm
09-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Hey,

I was just wondering how I can make it so that my HUD will show my all-time stats and not just my current day stats. Like right now I am playing two tables and it is only showing on my HUD that it has the stats for 75 hands of mine, but I really have like 20,000, and I would like for it to pull from all of those, and it does for opponents, just not me. Thanks in advance!

-AbsolutHamm

themaincola
09-05-2009, 02:01 PM
i asked this question b4... they dont show ur all time stats because they dont change very much very often... to see your all time stats go to hud options and launch active player detail window.

gl

fozzy71
09-05-2009, 03:25 PM
i asked this question b4... they dont show ur all time stats because they dont change very much very often... to see your all time stats go to hud options and launch active player detail window.

gl

Correct.

Here is my standard reply:

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since you've such a big sample and so there not very useful
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

absoluthamm
09-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Thank you. That makes complete sense, and it wasn't really that I needed to see my all-time stats, but more that I was watching some videos of people playing, and they had 80K hands on themselves, and it was showing in the HUD that their player had the 80K hands. Actually it was in one of the HEM Training Videos. It's no big deal, just wanted to see how to do it. Thanks a lot!.

-AbsolutHamm

The Minder
09-10-2009, 09:15 PM
This only makes sense at a cash game, not an SnG or MTT. Tourneys have a defined life, not just a session, so it would be nice to see HUD stats for the whole tourney even after changing a seat. Additionally, HEM could then perhaps create a tourney report comparing stats across MTTS/SnGs.... now there's a radical thought, something for the tourney players.