PDA

View Full Version : HUD showing hands from the same table name, long time ago!

pfcivan
09-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Hello everyone.

I have this one problem that I am not sure if you guys know of or it can be fixed.

I play heads up and in my HUD options i have 'Disable hero in HUD' unchecked, so my stats are displayed. Now I would like my stats to be displayed just for this session, this player, and this table...

So if I am playing 2 HU tables, I just want my HUD stats to consist of hands that I played with the opponent in this session, on this table... The problem is that when an opponent joins the table that I have never played with, after the first hand their HUD shows that I played 1 hand with them, but my HUD shows I have played 23 hands with them, which makes no sense.

So I am guessing the HUD just displays all my stats from the same table name even if the stats are 3 months old.

Can this be fixed or what?

Ivan.

netsrak
09-05-2009, 01:19 PM
If you have defined your hero name in the hud options-> setup hero names the Hud will only display your session stats for each table.

pfcivan
09-05-2009, 04:49 PM
If you have defined your hero name in the hud options-> setup hero names the Hud will only display your session stats for each table.

Thank you sir :)