PDA

View Full Version : Huddisplay statsbug

Marcelmarcel
07-14-2008, 05:16 AM
In my huddisplay the stats are not well displayed, like a Went to showdown percentage of 506% and regulars who have an agression factor of Infinity over a sample of a couple of K hands, on everey street, and I'm sure the guy is not that aggressive. It looks like the numbers of a lot of players are incorrect except the VPIP en PFR.... Any solutions??? I downloaded the 1.06.0something version.

morny
07-14-2008, 07:25 AM
When did this happen, was it always like this, recent after youve imported some HH or after youve ran an update?

In the reports section is the stats showing up incorrectly aswell?

Rvg72
07-14-2008, 05:01 PM
It sounds like something went wrong when you upgraded your DB cache. Starting a new database and reimport is the easiest way to fix this. You could also try this to force HM to rebuild your DB cache.

1) Open pgadmin from your start menu in windows under postgresql
2) Double click on the server name and enter your postgresql password (default is postgrespass)
3) Click on Databases and select the current database
4) Open the datatbase and then go into the public schema and find the table listing and for each of the 4 tables that have a _month at the end right click the table and select Drop / Delete

Before running the cache make sure you have the latest build from www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe and if you are running low on disk space clear out some logs and unnecessary files.

Roy