PDA

View Full Version : smart poker(ongame) - hud

lecho
01-06-2012, 07:22 PM
well hud is working but all stats are mixed... only pfr and vpp are in correct order
not only that - i tried to change hud to show only like 3 stats but after restarting so many times it's always shows this mixed crap of numbers...

Patvs
01-06-2012, 09:02 PM
go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

and check ALL the HUD configurations.
Make sure there are no overlapping/conflicting settings for Ongame, for example:
"default" assigned to ANY SITE ("any site" includes Ongame)
"Ongame" assigned to Ongame would be a conflicting setting.

lecho
01-07-2012, 07:25 AM
still the same. all the time the same stats. hud is not reacting to any changes i make... it's wierd becouse it's shows good stats, correct player names but just i can't change stats i want to see...

lecho
01-07-2012, 05:29 PM
and i tried to take a note to a player in hm and all tables crashed :D

Patvs
01-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

lecho
01-10-2012, 10:26 AM
ok. i solved a problem.