PDA

View Full Version : Ongame problem

citmod
09-05-2009, 09:06 AM
Hi,
I`m playing on ongame and i have a problem with the history files. Every 4-5 days i have to delete/move the old hh file and make a new one, because otherwise HEM wont import anything from the old file (even when i try it with "import files". "Import files" only work after i allready moved the file). So after i moved the old file i have to go into HEM and "import files" from the old one (because i allready played some hands before i realize that HEM ain`t importing). After that when a new hh is done HEM works fine, at least for the next 4-5 days...
To be honest it is pretty annoying to do this same procedure every 4-5 days. I would appreciate it when u could try to fix it in the next patch somehow.
I use Win XP and HEM 1.09 beta 29.

netsrak
09-05-2009, 10:28 AM
I'll forward it.

Ludomaniac
09-05-2009, 07:36 PM
I've got the same problem.

Rvg72
09-05-2009, 11:47 PM
Hi, is auto archive turned off or is it just not working? Ongame could be locking the file stopping HM from being able to move it. If you start auto import before you launch ongame's poker client then it should be able to move the file before your session.

Next time this is happening to someone on ongame please email me at support@holdemmanager.net while it is happening so that I could login with teamviewer and see what is happening.

Thanks,
Roy

Ludomaniac
09-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Did you solve this problem?

I still can't get it to work if I start the client before starting auto import. Auto archiving is not turned off.

citmod
09-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Sorry for not responding but I was busy last days.
I can`t remember where to find auto archive option, so if anyone could tell me...

netsrak
09-10-2009, 02:52 PM
In the import window -> configure auto-import settings.

citmod
09-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Auto archive is on.

Rvg72
09-20-2009, 11:58 PM
It looks like the main problem is that auto archive is not working for you. If it did then the file would be moved and a new one created.

Next time one of you have this problem please email me at support@holdemmanager.net and let me login with teamviewer so that I can see it in action. Also, check the hand history folder for ongame when this does happen and take a look at the file size and last modified date for the handhistory.log file while you are playing. Does it change? It should be changing but I suspect ongame is doing something weird here

Thanks,
Roy

HeadAK
09-21-2009, 11:47 AM
Hi

I have exactly the same problem on ongame since 2 monthes !

Plz, solution ;)

netsrak
09-21-2009, 11:58 AM
Next time one of you have this problem please email me at support@holdemmanager.net and let me login with teamviewer so that I can see it in action. Also, check the hand history folder for ongame when this does happen and take a look at the file size and last modified date for the handhistory.log file while you are playing. Does it change? It should be changing but I suspect ongame is doing something weird here

Thanks,
Roy

Why not try this?

HeadAK
09-21-2009, 12:22 PM
im just doing that 25 minutes ago