PDA

View Full Version : No PLO sessions in cash game section?

dannyj33
09-05-2009, 06:05 AM
Hi

For some reason when i play plo and try review my session in the Cashgames/sessions tab the plo sessions have stopped coming up, it only shows the holdem sessions now. The hud still works and is constantly importing and stats are working fine on the hud...i just can't review them after.

I recently bought a laptop and exported hands to a folder so i can put them on it and i think i may have done something but not sure what. I updated the hem version to the latest 1.09 beta 30 and it still does it, any ideas?

Also the latest windows update seems to ruin hem, it says something about hem not being closed properly and doesn't open, i tried updating the version and it still didn't work so i did a system restore for windows and got it working again. Its happened again when windows did another auto update.
Anyone else had this problem?
If not i'll right down exactly what it says next time.

Thanx

netsrak
09-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Install the Windows Updates, make sure your Microsoft .net framework is uptodate: 3.5 service pack 1.
After installing the updates reboot your computer and HM should run. If not please post the error messages.

For your report problem please check your filter settings and post some screenshots if you need further help.

dannyj33
09-06-2009, 05:37 AM
Hey

I got Hem Working through the windows update so thats all good.

With the plo sessions not appearing in the reports its still happening. I played around with the filters, by selecting holdem then selecting plo and i've taken a few screen shots. I even tried just plo in the filter and nothing turned up at all.

I can't see much else i can do to try and get it working, i never touch any other parts of the filters.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Danny

netsrak
09-06-2009, 06:00 AM
Right besides "All Hands" there is a Filter which shows "Holdem" in your example, click on the arraw for this and choose Omaha...

dannyj33
09-06-2009, 06:51 AM
haha Yeah it worked, thought it was something small.

Thanks mate