PDA

View Full Version : Imported hands not displaying

aoFrantic
09-04-2009, 06:48 PM
The import tab appears to be working fine, with it showing many hands being added to the DB every few seconds when it fires.

However, for the last 3 days these hands have not been appearing in the cash games/report tabs. I have re-registered the serial for my HEM, updated to the latest Beta, turned UAC off and all firewalls off. After updating the latest beta and trying to import again, it showed it imported 3500 hands, but I cannot find them anywhere. All filters are obviously off.

I don't know what/if any screenshots would help this problem, but will take any that are suggested. Most of the hands end up displaying in the table manager/HUD which is working fine at the moment. After about 1000 hands yesterday, I would estimate 700 were tracked through the table manager, but only 10 found there way through to the cash games tab.

I tried to create a new database in case the current one was corrupt, but had the exact same issues. No idea way to go now, might see if I missed a FAQ, but I've been through many.

fozzy71
09-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Can you see any of the hand's details, on any of the various tabs? Do the proper/accurate general stats display on the reports tab, yet you cant see any hands in the window below? Or do the simply not show at all, in any fashion, on any of the tabs.?

I am leaning towards some type of error with your postgresql database, but I want to ask one or 2 things first. What version of HM did you upgrade from? What version of postgresql are you using? I am thinking it couldn't hurt to try and downgrade back to your previous beta version you were using, before trying the postgresql re-install. Chances are it probably won't help, but it is a quick/easy thing to attempt.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.09.29.exe

If you want to try to reinstall and upgrade to the latest postgres:

For uninstalling SQL please follow these steps:

1) Uninstall PostgreSQL from the Windows Control Panel.
2) manually delete the Program Files\Postgresql folders
3) run the command - start > run > cmd >

net user postgres /delete
4) reboot.
5) Install PostgreSQL again, with your firewall uninstalled or turned off if windows firewall, using postgresql 8.4.0-1 - http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgdownload.do#windows