PDA

View Full Version : HEM not working on Stars but works on Bodog

davew72
09-04-2009, 04:49 PM
I've used HEM before, know the basics, in fact it still works fine when I play on Bodog....but when I try to play on Poker Stars it gives me errors when importing the files.

I have Pokerstars saving my hands to:
c:\program files\pokerstars\handhistory\hero

I have HEM to auto import hands from:
c:\program files\pokerstars\handhistory\hero

I can see the files being created by PS and they show up in the folders....however HEM never imports them, the players never show up in the database, hands are never displayed and if I try to manually import files, it says "import errors: 793"

I'm pretty good with computers and I've gotten it to work on another site, so I'm not sure why I'm having such a hard time on PStars.

I play micro stakes .05/.10 but i didnt think this could be the problem.

davew72
09-04-2009, 04:50 PM
And the first thing I did when it wasn't working was to try to the update I dled it from this site about 30 mins minutes ago so I'm sure its up to date.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

davew72
09-04-2009, 05:25 PM
I guess i should answer some more questions before i get the same response everyone else gets.

Using Current version 1.09.30a
Using Windows XP
PStars Hand histories are in English.

davew72
09-04-2009, 08:08 PM
got it to work i uninstalled HEM and postgresql and postgresql folder reinstalled the client, then reinstalled postresql then installed the latest update and it FINALLY works.

fozzy71
09-04-2009, 08:39 PM

Just was posting a reply and saw your update.

It sounds like there was probably a problem with your database or your previous sql installation.

Glad it is working now, and sorry I wasn't here to help sooner. I have been doing remote support sessions for the past 3+ hours. :(