PDA

View Full Version : Is HM1 Compatible with new site Danskespil (skin of party poker)

LuCa______
01-06-2012, 03:34 AM
Hi All
I would like to know if HM1 can operate under new site in Denmark ,,,Danske spil,,,it is actually party poker they are playing at.
i have tryed to run HM1 though Danske Spil, and it all works except the HUD,,,,,i can get the HUD to appear though table finder, but once its there, it dosent update the hands,,,,,attall ! it says 2 hands on all players, nomatter how long i play there ???
Is it because theres a problem with HM1 working on Danske Spil ? if yes , will there be an upgrade of HM1 so it can run there ??,,,,,
Or is it because theres some setting in the HUD i have missed ??

LuCa______
01-06-2012, 05:10 AM
I should say that HM1 works fine with NEW party poker DK site,,,,,so there must be something else wrong than the setup i made,,,,i hope u can help me:)

netsrak
01-06-2012, 06:49 AM
We need to check the hands: Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem. And please add some screenshots of the tables and the tablemanager.

LuCa______
01-06-2012, 08:14 AM
so u didn't hear of anyone having problems with the danske spil site ,,,,using HM1 ???,,,i sent what u said,,,,hope they resolve it quickly.

LuCa______
01-06-2012, 08:25 AM
I should add that i have tryed several times to reload HUD after getting it up though tablefinder,,,,,and i cant click the stats on the table either,,,its like a skin .

Patvs
01-06-2012, 08:56 PM
The hands are imported into HoldemManager right?
But the lobby language cannot be changed to English?

LuCa______
01-07-2012, 12:53 AM
yes hands are imported into HM,,,,,i cannot change lobby language , but handhistory and everthing else is in english

Patvs
01-07-2012, 07:04 PM
If the lobby language can't be changed, as of now, HoldemManager doesn't support this skin.

The reason for this is HoldemManager is very picky in detecting table names.
If a table is called: Table # 256286 NO DP, HoldemManager knows exactly on what type of table it is / on which site, etc.

If the software is in French, the same table will be called Table # 256286 sans PR, and I have no idea what the table will be called in Danish. Therefore only English table name (for which the lobby must be in English) is supported.

LuCa______
01-08-2012, 01:45 AM
I understand, but it should be so easy to fix in HM,,,,u see the ONLY difference in language in the lobbys is one word:,,,
English NO DP,,,,,,Danish (ingen AB).
All other things about tablenames is 100% the same,,,,,even Heads Up Anonymous tables.
I am sure the smart guys u work with can make a file that change that one word, so i can use HM1 with Danske spil,,,,i am sure most danes would wanna use it now that a danish site has opended.

Patvs
01-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Email us a (ingen AB) table handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com

LuCa______
01-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Hi Patvs
No point in sending (ingen AB) Handhistory, cuz when i look at them,,,,they are ALL in perfect ENGLISH,,,,just like other HH.
Its only in the lobby it says (ingen AB) in the actual Handhistory its writting NO DP, like all other Handhistories,,,,,a few exsampels of lobby tables :
Table 177443(ingen AB)
Speed #2363164 (ingen AB)
Jackpot #2379211 (ingen AB)
Hope it helps.....let me know if u want anything else,,,i really want this to work.

Patvs
01-08-2012, 01:22 PM
So the name of the handhistory file(in your archive folder) also doesn't have "(ingen AB)" in the name?

LuCa______
01-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Correct,,,,all files in Handhistory are normal english files,,,,,

Patvs
01-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Can you then email a screenshot(s) of:
-the lobby
-a table
-TableManager (where you can see the tablename)

LuCa______
01-09-2012, 04:48 AM
Done,,,,,i sent the screenshots,,,,lemme know if u need more.