PDA

View Full Version : is created to take notes the whole database after restarting the HM2

Morpheuzis
01-05-2012, 07:11 PM
is created to take notes the whole database after restarting the HM2
2.5 million hand. 2 months

nilaynilay
01-06-2012, 04:26 AM
your post is not at all clear.

from what i gather you are having speed issues. turn the turbo hand grabber on under Files-> settings

and also use max no of threads. by default it is set to 1 thread and in this mode NC will be very slow

perform full maintenance on your database.

Morpheuzis
01-06-2012, 06:25 AM
NC take notes created.
XM close. Starting XM, take notes, you create from 0 to 2.5 million
perform full maintenance on your database - yes (does not help)

nilaynilay
01-06-2012, 06:49 AM
Sorry i dont understand. are you using google translate?

Morpheuzis
01-06-2012, 07:00 AM
yes ((
NC creates all notes (2.5 mln - 2.5 mln)
close XM2.
open HM2.
NC begins to notes create 0 - 2.5mln

nilaynilay
01-06-2012, 11:21 AM
what is xm2?

Morpheuzis
01-06-2012, 11:49 AM
sorry
ХМ2=HM2=Holdem Manager 2

nilaynilay
01-06-2012, 11:54 AM
so nc creates all notes and when you restart hm2 it starts creating them again

Morpheuzis
01-06-2012, 12:18 PM
yes
but it is not every time. may every day be changed every 3 days.
No filters are not changed
nc premium

on the version 2.0.0.5965 it was good
This problem was found 2.0.0.6023
rolled back 2.0.0.5965, the problem remains

nilaynilay
01-06-2012, 12:25 PM
this is a strange one. I need to consult with Sreti on this

thekabalist
01-07-2012, 01:33 PM
hi nilay

same thing is happening to me....

as i opened hem2 today i saw it is recreating all notes from database even if i still have all my notes and nc is working well( i see nc in hud)

Morpheuzis
01-07-2012, 02:26 PM
hi nilay

same thing is happening to me....

as i opened hem2 today i saw it is recreating all notes from database even if i still have all my notes and nc is working well( i see nc in hud)
version HM2? OS? postgress?

thekabalist
01-07-2012, 05:37 PM
hm2........win7.........8.4postgress

Sleepycat
01-08-2012, 05:07 AM
I have the same problems. After starting HM2 NC begins to create Notes for all hands in the DB. So every day it starts to create Notes for about ten Million hands in the DB. This is really annoying.

HM2 (2.0.0.5965) - winxp (SP3) - postgres 8.4

nilaynilay
01-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Ok discussing this with Sreti to see whats the best way to approach this.

sreticentv
01-08-2012, 08:25 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is addressed in the new version that is supposed to be released very soon

thekabalist
01-09-2012, 10:24 AM
hi

nc always starten on its own wwith importing of hands...

now i was checkinf and caddy report is not going ...i went to chekc on nc app and is not creating notes
how can i manually start nc???

ty

ps nc is setup in hud option to start and run caddyreport

the prob must be related to the fact that as i start hem2 nc start to create note for entire db as already said in other thred

nilaynilay
01-09-2012, 12:04 PM
the prob must be related to the fact that as i start hem2 nc start to create note for entire db as already said in other thred

Yes it is.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is addressed in the new version that is supposed to be released very soon

thekabalist
01-09-2012, 12:25 PM
ok ty

waiting for new realese then

Zobags
01-09-2012, 06:18 PM
The new build to fix the Stars importing issue is causing all NC notes to be recreated everytime I open HEM 2. It takes 40 minutes to run. Is there a way around this?

Thanks.

nilaynilay
01-10-2012, 09:19 AM
The new build to fix the Stars importing issue is causing all NC notes to be recreated everytime I open HEM 2. It takes 40 minutes to run. Is there a way around this?

Thanks.

please wait for the next version of NC which is expected anytime now

-iDonk-
01-14-2012, 01:02 PM
i just updated to .6088 and have the same issue: never bought note caddy and now HM is "creatig notes" for 1mm+ hands which will take till feb. at the rate its going.. what exactly is this and how can i get rid of it?

sreticentv
01-14-2012, 02:45 PM
i just updated to .6088 and have the same issue: never bought note caddy and now HM is "creatig notes" for 1mm+ hands which will take till feb. at the rate its going.. what exactly is this and how can i get rid of it?

Go to HUD options and there is a check box on the bottom right to turn it off

Morpheuzis
01-17-2012, 04:12 AM
again

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/5176/m_20120117-nnxb-55kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/5176/20120117-nnxb-55kb)

nilaynilay
01-17-2012, 04:20 AM
I have asked Sreti to take a look at this

nilaynilay
01-17-2012, 05:53 AM
I can confirm i am having the same problem in 6112. as soon as it finished creating notes it started again

sreticentv
01-17-2012, 07:28 AM
Please try the following:

1. download the file http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy.latest.zip
2. extract the files to wherever you installed hm2 (c:\program files (x86)\holdem manager 2)
3. restart hm2
4. reset notes
5. one time...

Let me know if that helps

hundenapf@gmail.com
01-17-2012, 12:59 PM
I have let HM2 auto-update today and immediately after that Notecaddy started creating all 7 Million notes from scratch again... Why is that? Will that happen again after other auto-updates? Do I need to use the manual Notecaddy.latest installation to combat that? Is this behaviour intended or a bug? Please explain this unplanned resetting after updating and new note creating afterwards, it is very annoying and disrupts my game as well as renders my PC useless for about 24 hours now.

nilaynilay
01-17-2012, 01:13 PM
I have let HM2 auto-update today and immediately after that Notecaddy started creating all 7 Million notes from scratch again... Why is that? Will that happen again after other auto-updates? Do I need to use the manual Notecaddy.latest installation to combat that? Is this behaviour intended or a bug? Please explain this unplanned resetting after updating and new note creating afterwards, it is very annoying and disrupts my game as well as renders my PC useless for about 24 hours now.

I apologize. this is a bug which is being worked on as top priority. Rest assured this wont happen in future. Code Segregation is being put in place to prevent this. In fact it should have been fixed in this version. However something must have slipped through which is now being hunted and will be killed shortly

Morpheuzis
01-17-2012, 07:01 PM
the time that I`ll spend for testing....will it be paid?
I`m losing my time and money because it lasts too long
first post 01-06-2012 02:11 AM

smoothjazz
01-17-2012, 07:21 PM
the time that I`ll spend for testing....will it be paid?
I`m losing my time and money because it lasts too long
first post 01-06-2012 02:11 AM
+1
Don't let your customer be a tester.
Everytime you release a new update you should fully test it!
I believe there are more and more guys will start to complain about the way you do things!

smoothjazz
01-17-2012, 07:23 PM

2. extract the files to wherever you installed hm2 (c:\program files (x86)\holdem manager 2)
3. restart hm2
4. reset notes
5. one time...

I have tested it last night but It didn't work!

smoothjazz
01-17-2012, 07:26 PM

3. restart hm2
4. reset notes
5. one time...

I have tested it last night but It didn't work!

sreticentv
01-17-2012, 07:36 PM
It doesn't happen to me on any of my PCs and didn't during any test process. I sincerely regret the inconvenience. Rest assured that I am doing whatever I can to remedy the issue ASAP

smoothjazz
01-17-2012, 08:35 PM
It doesn't happen to me on any of my PCs and didn't during any test process. I sincerely regret the inconvenience. Rest assured that I am doing whatever I can to remedy the issue ASAP
Aprreciate!

sreticentv
01-18-2012, 06:13 AM
I know several people in this thread have indicated they shouldn't be used as testers and this is certainly true. Here is an honest assessment of the situation and a request:

This never happened to me. If it did it wouldn't have happened to you. It started happening to nilay yesterday but once he updated to the latest internal hm2 build, it no longer does. I have a theory of what happened and worked with the hm2 team to get it resolved. I was under the impression that the fix went out with 6112 but maybe it did not. If anyone feels like it, they could get the latest hm2 internal from http://videos.holdemmanager.com/HMBuilds/HoldemManager2Setup.exe and try it themselves. In any case I am going to keep trying to replicate the issue though I've had no success so far

zuko
01-18-2012, 11:37 AM
sorry but if i am having the same issue that when hm2 starts up, it reloads all my notes -- i can see this being a problem when i start to gain a bunch of notes --- what can i do

also

when i start up hm2 -- its say (in note caddy) that i have 13 pending actions -- i havent played -- why are there notes -- and its always the same ones -- (for example tournies) and i havent played tourneys in a month

nilaynilay
01-18-2012, 11:46 AM
As Sreti said above we are working on a fix for this. In my personal testing the internal update
http://videos.holdemmanager.com/HMBuilds/HoldemManager2Setup.exe fixed the issue for me. i tested it on different databases with doing pending process tasks and total resets too. It worked perfect.

You can try using that or wait till we can officially confirm that the bug is fixed for everyone.

regarding the pending actions it seems to be a left over from the past. Once the fix is released or if you use the internal version you would be doing a reset which will take care of the pending task actions.

zuko
01-18-2012, 12:46 PM
i tried and for me it didnt work -- still loaded my hands when reloaded

nilaynilay
01-18-2012, 01:05 PM
i tried and for me it didnt work -- still loaded my hands when reloaded

to be clear 0.6139 is still creating endless notes for you right?

zuko
01-18-2012, 01:06 PM
in new to this -- not sure what 0.6139 means

nilaynilay
01-18-2012, 01:08 PM
in new to this -- not sure what 0.6139 means

that is the version number of holdem manager 2 .
you can see it on the upper top left. Just trying to make sure you are using the latest internal build

zuko
01-18-2012, 01:18 PM

nilaynilay
01-18-2012, 01:22 PM
Thanks. It is possible we might need your logs or additionally do a skype session. This is because the problem isn't happening to me or sreti anymore.

please let me know if you would have 15-20 minutes for the same.

Morpheuzis
01-18-2012, 01:38 PM
Hm2_2.0.0.6139.exe (http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2_2.0.0.6139.exe)
no download...

nilaynilay
01-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Its a internal build not yet released.
http://videos.holdemmanager.com/HMBuilds/HoldemManager2Setup.exe

zuko
01-18-2012, 01:42 PM
is it different from .6142?

Morpheuzis
01-18-2012, 01:43 PM
is it different from .6142?
yes
it is the same version

zuko
01-18-2012, 01:44 PM
so i need to down load the link that he gave?

zuko
01-18-2012, 01:45 PM
would that eliminate the problem?

Morpheuzis
01-18-2012, 01:46 PM
no latest download 6142
another link not found

zuko
01-18-2012, 01:47 PM
i tried that one and it didnt work --niliya when can u skype?

nilaynilay
01-18-2012, 01:54 PM
That link contains the latest version. so it keeps changing. as you can see its moved up two versions

i tried that one and it didnt work --niliya when can u skype?

I will consult with Sreti and skype /team view if needed. i need to be clear what we need here. in the meantime you can send your logs to support@notecaddy.com
How to make a log and send it to support (http://assaultwareforums.com/showthread.php?477-How-to-make-a-log-and-send-it-to-support)

zuko
01-18-2012, 01:54 PM
any one else have that "warning restricted hands" click here for omaha hands" in there reports tab?

hundenapf@gmail.com
01-19-2012, 11:14 AM
I have downloaded internal version posted earlier in this thread to try help solving this problem several times (is now .6143) and Notecaddy starts creating notes new everytime I even start HM2. How many more "internal" version do I have to download before this stops? Everytime I even open HM2 this creating of 6mil notes starts from scratch, why? This has to be solved soon please, it renders my PC unusable for several days in a row now :(

In addition to this obvious problem it is that when I install these internal versions settings get lost and I have to re-connect my database, including creating a new one, changing it, deleting temporary DB etc. It is a big pain this situation. Just at least put these hotfixes in the software itself, what does it have an auto-updater for in the first place. Why do I need to download obscure internal versions that cause other problems in addition when it has the capability to hotfix itself. I'm starting to get impatient again with this whole HM2 thing :(

sreticentv
01-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Have you tried clicking file-reset notes within notecaddy? That recreates all nc structures and would fix any damage. If that oesnt work please pm me your availability for teamviewer tomorrow. I would like to look directly at your database and postgres logs in order to get this fixed asap. This request/offer is for anyone still experiencing this issue. I prefer 6 to 8 am EST if possible but can squeeze in later if needed

zuko
01-19-2012, 02:07 PM
would that eliminate all notes? what exactly does that do?

hundenapf@gmail.com
01-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the offer sreti, I have reinstalled once again, reset the notes and settings and will will let it run through with creating again over night and see if it starts that again after a reboot tomorrow or if it is finally done and content. I will keep you updated in this thread. Most alarming for now is that the size of the hm2 database has nearly doubled since all this crap started (from 20GB to 35GB) and no new hands at all have been added and no actions in hm2 itself have been taken at all. A vacuum in pgadmin has not changed that.

nilaynilay
01-19-2012, 04:36 PM
would that eliminate all notes? what exactly does that do?

Yes it would except your manual notes. It is only recommended in rare instance like the problem Hunden is currently having.

Nani74
01-19-2012, 09:59 PM
i have the same problem

But i ask you what happend to my existing notes if notecaddy creating again and again on restart? I dont want to install any "internal" fixes, i just want the problem solved by its updates. So help me understanding what happend while these endless recreating note process, so what happend with the notes which are created on the NEW creating process on every start?

Overwriting existing notes?

-> would be no problem, i just click stop and problem solved

Delete all existing Notes and create the same again?

-> the solution could only be waiting 3hours till its finished and than i can play

Add new notes to the old notes for the same hands?

-> this would be just a problem for these notes/players which created before i can click "stop"

So tell me what happend exactly? And what should i do? What of these above mentioned scenarios is the real one?

thanks in advance

sreticentv
01-20-2012, 08:08 AM
NC keeps track of the last hand it processed. The current release of HM2 reverts NC's structure to an old version. This confuses NC so it starts over. Notes shouldn't be erased but I can't confirm that since I've never experienced this issue

smoothjazz
01-20-2012, 08:29 AM
NC keeps track of the last hand it processed. The current release of HM2 reverts NC's structure to an old version. This confuses NC so it starts over. Notes shouldn't be erased but I can't confirm that since I've never experienced this issue
If you need take a look /w teamviewer , plz pm me!

derders
01-20-2012, 08:31 AM
okay +1

just imported over 9mio. hands in about 24hrs (this is top since the beta import tooks felt 6x)
after restarting HM about three time it starts from beginning

update:

It starts from 0 - 9mio.

after some min. I looked back and import speed was at 4800 and 2mio. hands are processed
after a restart speed was very slow ~ 20h/s
I dont know why but first time I used NC I configured a filter for last 3 months (but donīt know if I used it)
thats what I know is that yesterday it started from 0 - 9mio. with about 70-200h/s
and notes added increase from hand to hand

how could that be ?
if I use a filter it starts every time from 0 or in my case 2mio. processed = from 7mio. to 9mio. ?
yet speed is 35h/s

sreticentv
01-20-2012, 09:38 AM
If you need take a look /w teamviewer , plz pm me!

is this still happening to you? If so, please PM me your TV info and I would love to take a look.

okay +1

just imported over 9mio. hands in about 24hrs (this is top since the beta import tooks felt 6x)
after restarting HM about three time it starts from beginning

update:

It starts from 0 - 9mio.

after some min. I looked back and import speed was at 4800 and 2mio. hands are processed
after a restart speed was very slow ~ 20h/s
I dont know why but first time I used NC I configured a filter for last 3 months (but donīt know if I used it)
thats what I know is that yesterday it started from 0 - 9mio. with about 70-200h/s
and notes added increase from hand to hand

how could that be ?
if I use a filter it starts every time from 0 or in my case 2mio. processed = from 7mio. to 9mio. ?
yet speed is 35h/s

I would appreciate the opportunity to take a look. PM me details if you want.

hundenapf@gmail.com
01-20-2012, 09:47 AM
Please find out about the bloat issue of database size I mentioned earlier, this never ending note creating eats up my database SSD and still isn't finished again with the 6million hands even though I let it run over night and for 24 hours now. Can you not just have this hotfixed with the auto-update inside the program? I really do not want to install any other obscure internal versions fearing to mess things up even further :(

sreticentv
01-20-2012, 09:57 AM
I have no control over the HEM hotfixes. They run on their own schedule though when I ask they accommodate me when possible

You might have postgres logging enabled (it is by default)

Here is a good explanation about turning it off

Two Plus Two Poker Forums - View Single Post - SQL-folder 40GB, many databases, no Serverpasswort HEM (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=16744180&postcount=2)

To turn off logging, follow these instructions. This is the first thing I do anytime I install SQL for someone.

- Start > My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > View > UnCheck 'Hide Extensions for known file types' > OK

- C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\data\postgresql.conf > Right-Click > Open With.. > NotePad > Check 'Always use this program'

- Scroll about half way down to ~Lines 245 - 260:

- The last line of this block of code, for the 'logging_collector', must be changed from On to Off.

Mine is on and this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\8.4\data\pg_log is full of big files for me

smoothjazz
01-20-2012, 09:57 AM
is this still happening to you? If so, please PM me your TV info and I would love to take a look.

I would appreciate the opportunity to take a look. PM me details if you want.
Yup it is still happening!
I really need to solve it or I can't play any game.

edit1: tks for your help!

hundenapf@gmail.com
01-20-2012, 06:35 PM
ok with version 6150 the note creation finally has finished and stopped, did not start over again. However after this process there are now additional 10-15GB used on the database drive and that didn't change after vacuuming and disabling any logging. No new hands have been added at all during these last 2-3 days, so how can this be?

smoothjazz
01-21-2012, 01:13 AM
same problem in 2.2.2.4 after resetting the note

sreticentv
01-21-2012, 10:15 AM
ok with version 6150 the note creation finally has finished and stopped, did not start over again. However after this process there are now additional 10-15GB used on the database drive and that didn't change after vacuuming and disabling any logging. No new hands have been added at all during these last 2-3 days, so how can this be?

Disabling logging doesn't delete existing logs. You might want to check your path similar to this one:

C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\8.4\data\pg_log

and see if it isn't filled with a large number of files

same problem in 2.2.2.4 after resetting the note

:( I will put up an experimental version today. I am stumped but will get it working some how

Olaf
01-21-2012, 10:16 AM

You have removed already recorded *.log files from your drive, or just turning off logging?

nilaynilay
01-21-2012, 11:20 AM
you will find information here that will tell you how much space notecaddy is using

http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-can-I-check-how-much-storage-NC-used-Is-NC-saved-in-database-or-separately.ashx

smoothjazz
01-21-2012, 11:52 AM
:( I will put up an experimental version today. I am stumped but will get it working some how
gonna to test it!

Morpheuzis
01-21-2012, 12:14 PM
you know my condition?
:mad:
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/5176/m_20120121-0fcx-40kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/5176/20120121-0fcx-40kb)

hundenapf@gmail.com
01-21-2012, 12:16 PM
Yes I had removed the PG Log directory after disabling it. Thanks for the tip about checking NC size in SQL terminal, I'll keep that in mind. For now I have uninstalled HM2 with its database and went back to HM1 with standalone Notecaddy which works out great for me at this time. Maybe sometime in the future I'll give HM2 a try again :-) Thanks for all tips and help though, I appreciate it!

nilaynilay
01-21-2012, 01:44 PM
There is a excellent free ware which can provide us with valuable clues.
How to Disable Postgres logs - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-Disable-Postgres-logs.ashx) (check the last line at bottom)
Please see the screenshot
http://i39.tinypic.com/1q4c1s.png
once you open the program click on Scan and wait till its done. after that click on the + symbol to expand and get more details

so no longer groping in the dark. You will know exactly which folders are eating up your hard disk space.

hundenapf@gmail.com
01-21-2012, 02:15 PM
There was no mystery in my case as I use one 80GB SSD exclusively for PostgreSQL's HEM database. There's nothing else on that drive and it got bloated from 20 GB to 40 GB while Notecaddy was creating notes in its loop. However I am not familiar at all with SQL and querying stuff in its terminal so I could not pinpoint what part of the database it was that exploded so rapidly.

nilaynilay
01-21-2012, 02:31 PM
I still think this can provide clues/information as opposed to only knowing postgres Db is 7 GB. for example in the screen shot we can see the logs are taking up 500MB!
http://i43.tinypic.com/2u4sb5k.png

sreticentv
01-22-2012, 07:57 AM
gonna to test it!

Sorry I didn't get out a test patch yesterday but testing took forever

http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy.latest.zip

Just copy/paste the contents of the zip into c:\program files (x86)\holdem manager 2 then restart

go to file->settings->database settings and check "do not switch to slow processor to 100%"

smoothjazz
01-22-2012, 05:45 PM
Sorry I didn't get out a test patch yesterday but testing took forever

http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy.latest.zip

Just copy/paste the contents of the zip into c:\program files (x86)\holdem manager 2 then restart

go to file->settings->database settings and check "do not switch to slow processor to 100%"
It works!
Tks for your help!

sreticentv
01-22-2012, 06:52 PM
It works!
Tks for your help!

Thank you for your help and great attitude. I have made further adjustments to the software using the knowledge you have helped me obtain.

zuko
01-25-2012, 12:57 PM
so is that the latest version that we all have to update?

sreticentv
01-25-2012, 06:53 PM
If you're having any problems you can download it. It will be part of the next hm2 release anyways though.

derders
01-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Sreticentv ... help... pls...

the problem is back for me...

"do not switch to slow processor to 100%" is not under settings

and the last version link is version 2.2.2.5
if I use an older zip on my hdd with 2.2.2.4 the setting is also not there

damn I have a big db - if it starts from beginning all notes are overwritten ? or still there?
can I bypass this anyway ? I mean to reimport all note definitions ?

sreticentv
01-31-2012, 06:58 AM
Which hm2 version are you using?
If you go to help->about NoteCaddy what version does it say?

You can download 2.2.2.4 from http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy2.2.2.4.zip

derders
01-31-2012, 07:42 AM
Hm2_2.0.0.6196 with version 2.2.2.5

with above files from version 2.2.2.4 there is also no option

installed Hm2_2.0.0.6112.exe and the same

sreticentv
01-31-2012, 07:28 PM
The option was removed for 2.2.2.5 since it was just an experiment. It's hard to tell with these HM2 internal releases that I don't like very much. We'll have to see when the official next release comes

derders
01-31-2012, 10:36 PM
okay ...

best way till than I have to set filter to latest date to prevent this rescans
or what do you suggest?

Stasek
02-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Same problem here
HM2 2.0.0.6223
NC 2.2.2.5

New DB, no active notes, yet it starts creating notes everytime I restart HM2...

Had same issue with 2.0.0.6112 and NC 2.2.2.2

sreticentv
02-01-2012, 08:31 AM
okay ...

best way till than I have to set filter to latest date to prevent this rescans
or what do you suggest?

Try turning off the turbo processor via file->settings->database settings

Same problem here
HM2 2.0.0.6223
NC 2.2.2.5

New DB, no active notes, yet it starts creating notes everytime I restart HM2...

Had same issue with 2.0.0.6112 and NC 2.2.2.2

NoteCaddy doesn't check if there's active definitions before creating notes. In 2.2.2.5 there's an option file->settings->database settings "automatically start taking notes..." that you can turn off if you don't want it to create notes

thekabalist
02-02-2012, 12:50 PM
sreti havent been playing for some days , i reopen hem2 and this problem start again....
i have updated to .6233 still same problem....
what do i do?
tried to read thread but confused me

sreticentv
02-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Try to download http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy.latest.zip and paste the files into your hm2 install folder

thekabalist
02-03-2012, 07:17 AM
downlaoded from your link latest......opened the zip on desktop copied the folder and pasted it on to program(86) hem2 folder....
still same problem grrrrrrrrr

thekabalist
02-03-2012, 07:26 AM
It works!
Tks for your help!

how come that i downladed latest but i dont have "do not switch to slow processor to 100%" option ?????
im on .6233 2.2.2.6

sreticentv
02-03-2012, 07:55 AM
You haven't actually said what's happening you just said "this problem"

Is it starting over every time you re-open?
Is it starting over when it finishes?

Try turning off the turbo hand grabber in database settings and maybe doing a reset

thekabalist
02-03-2012, 10:19 AM
You haven't actually said what's happening you just said "this problem"

Is it starting over every time you re-open?
Is it starting over when it finishes?

Try turning off the turbo hand grabber in database settings and maybe doing a reset

problem is that everytime i open hem2 it starts creating notes for all db.......(i had always stopped it

now i'll try to let it redo all notes and see if it stars again

thekabalist
02-03-2012, 01:42 PM
hi sreti i have just let nc do all the note creation for all db...and restarting hem2 seems now it doesnt start again..
hopeffully sorted...for now at least
ty

sreticentv
02-03-2012, 06:39 PM
I'm closing this thread because people are replying "I am having the same problem" meanwhile there are several things reported so it's impossible to know what same means. If you experience any problems please create a new thread