PDA

View Full Version : Leak History

Tom888
09-04-2009, 02:28 AM
I've got over 100k hands in the history and when I check the latest state of play I notice that movements are almost imperceptible.

If I look at the last 10 or 20k hands then I can see that my scores are better and leaks are fewer. It is, however, a real bind to do this.

I believe it would be a massive step forward if you could look at your leak history and get a moving average of let's say the last 20k hands. It would show progress.

To tell me that I've improved .03 since last time hardly does the job when it doesn't tell me where that .03 came from and it's hard and time consuming to find.

An example: My Flop vs. Raise Fold % is 27.7% which is way off your range of 45-54. That's fine and I'm trying to work on it. There are, however, so many hands in the database that the number has been stuck at 27.7 since I started and it's going to be quite a while until it starts to move despite the different scores of recent hands.

I'd ask that you try to find some way of representing recent progress in comparision with overall scores so that we can see how well we're doing now compared with previously without difficult loading and reloading of data.

Enjoying the product and look forward to further updates and developments.

Leak Buster Support
09-04-2009, 03:26 AM
Thanks for the comments and suggestions.

We're going to add a graphing feature very soon. We've added a few more features to this next beta coming up (you can toggle seeing all of the advice training material, and launch an external video player for the step videos), and we'll have a really nice additional feature that I'll talk about in a little more detail soon.

Leak Buster Support
09-04-2009, 03:28 AM
We're also going to have a free training workshop about how to really maximize the use of Leak Buster. We'll post date / times within the next week (it won't be until next month).

piet51
09-04-2009, 05:11 AM
great !!!
Thank you