PDA

View Full Version : omaha hand history

density87
09-04-2009, 01:29 AM
OK so I got holdem and omaha manager pro, but it seems to only show me holdem stats. I switched to Omaha Hi and clicked refresh, but still nothing. Also the folder where all my PokerStars history goes is empty. So did holdem manager remove my hand histories from that folder? Thanks.

density87
09-04-2009, 03:18 AM
Ok so apparently all the hands are in the archive folder created by holdem manager. I just played a few hands and they do show up in the pokerstars HH folder, but everything prior to what I just played is gone. And still no omaha reports available. Very weird. Is that what is supposed to happen if omaha is not activated? Because I'm starting to think for some reason only the holdem is working even though it does say Holdem + Omaha manager professional on the top left of the screeen. Is that possible? Thanks again.

netsrak
09-04-2009, 04:17 AM
If it says Holdem+Omaha it should work.

Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 30a patch from the link in my signature.

And make sure your Pokerstars handhistories are in english.

density87
09-04-2009, 12:48 PM
well it does show me recent HH for holdem just not for omaha, so it does read the HH fine. it just doesnt show me reports for omaha. what else can I try? I'm reinstalling everything and hoping that will do something.

netsrak
09-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Fozzy explained it here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17107&highlight=omaha