PDA

View Full Version : Table selection with HM

N0-L1m1T
09-01-2008, 11:31 AM
Hi,
Like many people, part of my modus operadi is to select some tables with a table selector (SpadeEye for example), open those tables with PT2 and PokerAce HUD running and get some stats on players I don't know before joining.

Holdem manager doesn't seem to do this, ie. it doesn't build 7 display stats for players at tables unless I'm actually sat down to play. Is that correct or have I not got the program configured corrrectly? If it doesn't support this then what is the recommended tool to use with HM to allow me to do this?

Regards,
Dave

morny
09-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Hm can only prefetch hands from some sites currently but this will be expanding, currently it works with Stars, FTP, Betfair, Pacific and Ultimate Bet. To get it working you need to add c:\program files\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hem data as an auto import path

NIB88
02-23-2009, 10:55 AM
Hiya Morny,

If i want to be able to see the players stats on betfair b4 i sit down at a table what do i need to do then? Also does it get the hands whilst ur finding a table?

Is there anything you can do to find the weakest tables on betfair with holdem manager or is there a 3rd party software you can use? And is there any way to datamine on betfair?

Thanks

fabio
02-23-2009, 02:22 PM
sorry, you can't datamine Betfair

NIB88
02-23-2009, 03:02 PM
What is the above thread by morny on about then?

Can you see players stats on betfair before you sit down so you can pick your tables better?

Schizo
06-10-2009, 07:11 PM
What is the above thread by morny on about then?

Can you see players stats on betfair before you sit down so you can pick your tables better?

I would love that, is it in anyway possible?

fabio
06-10-2009, 09:03 PM
thats not possible, because betfair doesnt write observed handhistories