PDA

View Full Version : Import errors, tried everything suggested to other users. please help.

hutch2509
09-03-2009, 08:16 PM
I've searched the forums to solve my import errors, but the advice given to other users has not helped me. I'm listing answers to the common questions page. Every time I try to auto-import, it gives me import errors and says I have 0 hands imported. The table manager comes up just fine, and everything seems to be installed just fine. I am using the latest beta, windows 7 with the UAC turned all the way down (you can't disable it in 7).

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.09 Beta

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Full Tilt, NL, only site I use.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes. c:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\handhistory\hutch2509

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
No. Table manager loads and sees the table. The file is auto recognized when it is created, but after several hands no hands are imported. When I try to manually import the files, it gives me import errors.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
No. I still get import errors.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
I have tried it. It did not work. It cannot find any attached hands.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Using Windows 7 and it is turned down as low as it can be.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes.

fozzy71
09-03-2009, 11:27 PM

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.09 Beta

Which specific beta version? There are more than 30 different beta versions at this point. Current version is 1.09 beta 30a. If you still are getting import errors with beta 30a, please www.7zip.org some of the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.