PDA

View Full Version : Purging player stats?

Mr. Fantastic
01-04-2012, 05:39 PM
A while back I created an account on the Cake network and donked around for a few hands on some play money tables as I was learning the software. Once I got the hang of it, I made a deposit and started playing real poker but to my dismay, the hands from my play money game were actually imported into my database when I set up HEM to auto import. D'oh! I followed the instructions of the FAQ that explains how to purge hands and it worked, so my graph now looks how it is supposed to look, yay. But the hand replayer is still showing stats based in part on a play money game. I went to the Cake hand history folder and manually deleted the folders/files containing the data but that didn't do anything.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

udbrky
01-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Is this for HM1 or HM2?

Mr. Fantastic
01-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Hm1

Patvs
01-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Can you email us handhistory file of a play money game to support@holdemmanager.com

Mr. Fantastic
01-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Yeah, I actually updated HEM before I started importing Cake hands. I think I deleted all the play hands (like, manually deleting them in the HH folder using Windows Explorer) but my stats look normal now so I don't know, maybe HEM corrected itself. But yeah, problem resolved. :)