PDA

View Full Version : HUD panel positions reset at every hand

piguanitore
09-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Hi,
I'm having a problem with the HUD on the P5 ongame software. Every time i place my panels, when the next hand starts they move, some are even out of the table suddenly (i'm using a mini table). And when i try to replace them again, next hand tadaa they move.
The strangest thing is that when they have moved and are all over the place, some out of the table, i just have to move the table window for them to come back at the same place they were before i moved them. I don't know if i am clear, sorry my english is bad.
Furthermore, i tried with "force ontop", same exact result. WYSIWYG is not active, i tried to save positions, to relaunch hud several times, to reboot my computer, to upgrade hem version (1.09.29), same result.
Thanks for your help.

fozzy71
09-04-2009, 12:04 AM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
6) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik).
7) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player.
8) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
9) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

piguanitore
09-04-2009, 04:06 PM
You said 2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default
Which files, in which folder ? pospref.txt and pospref2.txt didn't change anything.

Forget it, i tried everything, this doesn't work. I now use HUD without panels, it doesn't bug.
Thanks anyway.