PDA

View Full Version : about lost focus and missing/wrong stats

YaN
09-01-2008, 11:01 AM
I've bought HM a few days ago and joined the beta group to trial and assist with new Ongame support.
I encountered two major problems, but not allready shure they are releated to the beta because i didn't try previous versions allready.

The first problem I have, comes along with some popup-windows like the "Note"-window and "Hand Review"-window.
If i try to review one of the last hands by clicking on the hand-history-list the history window will open but is not accessible.
It seems to be the history window has lost his focus while the HUD was redrawing, but is still drawn on the table canvas. Because of the lost focus, i cannot click or move the window within the region where it shares with the table canvas.
So i have to move the table away from the history-window to gain access to them.
Similar problem occurs if i try to take a playernote. The window opens (over the table) but i can not access the elements or window itself (without removing the table) within a few seconds.
The "stay on top" checkbox has allready been disabled.

Second problem is probaly not HUD related. I've tried the 1.06.02b with OnGame and had some problems with missing/wrong stats.
The stats i refer here are "bet flop" and "flop cbet" but may not limited to them. While playing about at least 50 hands with some new opponents this stats are allways showing "-" or "0". But some player will for shure have bet the flop or made some cbet's.
I also noticed that a few players will show this stats. I think from this players i got allready some (more) hands from earlier sessions.

I've running HEM under Vista and give the program executables administrator rights too.

Any help or suggestions are welcome ...

...Thanks

PS: I hope i postet in the right forum, otherwise plz move the thread to correct location.

morny
09-01-2008, 12:08 PM
On your first issue do you still have them problem when you untick "Force OnTop" in the Hud Options > Table Preferences

In the 2nd problem can you narrow down the HH where the villain bet the flop and it dosent show in the hud stats and then right click that HH and export it. It will be exported to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ExportedHands folder. Email them to me at morny@holdemmanager.net

YaN
09-01-2008, 12:18 PM
On your first issue do you still have them problem when you untick "Force OnTop" in the Hud Options > Table Preferences
the checkbox is allready unticked

In the 2nd problem can you narrow down the HH where the villain bet the flop and it dosent show in the hud stats and then right click that HH and export it. It will be exported to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ExportedHands folder. Email them to me at morny@holdemmanager.net

i will review the problem again and try to send a mail with informations regarding the problem

any further ideas to the first issue ?

morny
09-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Sorry that was a misprint, i seen in your first post that you had it disabled, i meant to say if you tick it. Alot of people on Ongame and Betfair have to have this selected to help alleviate this focus issue.

YaN
09-01-2008, 01:35 PM
ok, i reviewed the issue and found the bug within OnGameExtractor in new Ongame database support :rolleyes:

The reason for missing stats is that a BET will be recognized as RAISE, not as bet. So the mentioned stats can not correctly calculated and shown.
A mail has been send with all required data to morny.

..hope this helps a bit

The lost focus issue persists, no matter if "Force ontop" is checked or not.
It is reproducable by opening the hand reviewer window or note window (overlapping the table) and waiting for the table to pop for heros action or something.

morny
09-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Ill send you the link for version C, there was a couple of fixes in this version for Ongame HH. Can you let me know if this sorts the problem. Ill send the link by email

Rvg72
09-01-2008, 10:03 PM
ok, i reviewed the issue and found the bug within OnGameExtractor in new Ongame database support :rolleyes:

The reason for missing stats is that a BET will be recognized as RAISE, not as bet. So the mentioned stats can not correctly calculated and shown.
A mail has been send with all required data to morny.

..hope this helps a bit

The lost focus issue persists, no matter if "Force ontop" is checked or not.
It is reproducable by opening the hand reviewer window or note window (overlapping the table) and waiting for the table to pop for heros action or something.

Thanks, fixed in tonight's build

sawa
09-07-2008, 01:11 AM
Thanks, fixed in tonight's build

I have the latest build and it is NOT fixed! Bet flop is still 0%, and also raise cbet seems to be too high, and fold to flop bet is too low, compared to PAHUD stats.

And there's about 20-30% difference in the call preflop raise stat as well.

That's really sad, because I have to use PAHUD now with HM.

fabio
09-07-2008, 07:13 AM
Which build do you have?

sawa
09-07-2008, 07:36 AM
which build do you have?

ongame network

fabio
09-07-2008, 09:36 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03b.exe

Should be fixed in this build.

Rvg72
09-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi, try

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03b.exe

It seems like you still have the original version.

Roy